Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a house in Waterford

Options
  • 08-10-2018 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all, my husband and I are desperately searching for an UNfurnished 3 bed in the general Waterford city area for us and our 2 kids. Our landlord is selling up and we have until New Year, but realistically we'd like to be moved before December for any hope of a nice Christmas.

If you're a landlord or you know of any houses coming up I'd be so grateful for the heads up!

We're particularly looking in the Gracedieu, Carrickphierish, Butlerstown, Cleaboy, Lismore areas but we're willing to go a little further out for unfurnished.

Pending viewing can give a cash deposit immediately and move in at the end of the month.

- Impeccable rent record.
    - Permanent employment.
    - Non-smokers.
    - Reliable, quiet, low-maintenance tenants.
    - Keeps property clean & in good repair.
    - Own all own furniture and white goods, although can easily sell white goods if already installed in house.

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement