Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting rid of Negative Equity

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Enter Username

jobyrne30 wrote: »
    They should not try to pass their misfortune onto others who where better informed or more insightful than them.

Why not, isn't that exactly what is happening with the Banks and the Taxpayers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Enter Username

IITYWYBMAD wrote: »
    The only option for your "mate" is to bugger off, and never come back.

Okay before this thread goes any further let me highlight, I honestly did start this thread on behalf of a mate. I am typing this from work, not sitting on my arse at home watching Jeremy Kyle and Co.

He more than likely will be heading to Oz within the next few months, more than likely will rent out the house and going on the "advise" from most here will put any thoughts of dumping the mortgage out of his head

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Joey you plank... read the rest of the posts and you may get into your thick skull its not my plan.

Twitter... ha, come on will you. I'd say the only type of twits you follow are Stephen Fry and co... ***cough***bender***cough***

One week posting ban for being personally abusive.
    On the elapse of your ban, please read the forum charter if you intend to continue posting in this forum.

Regards,

SMcCarrick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Hayzooz

Amazing.

People in Ireland still believe in "property" "home owners"

It's a loan from a bank, with the security, at a minimum, being the house.

It's not yours until you pay the last installment.

Until then it's NOT YOURS.

Not your property, not your keys, not your house.

YOUR LOAN = THE HOUSE VALUE + THE DIFFERENCE, WHICH YOU WILL ALWAYS OWE TO THE BANK

This equation never changes.

Understand this, the rest is easy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭Boskowski

I'd advise him to call it squeaky bum time for a couple of years going on an oil rig or something like that. It might not sound appealing but it will be for a limited time and desperate times call for desperate measures. They will be in a 1000% better position afterwards. It seems these days people are willing to go to any length to avoid doing the right thing and work hard which surprisingly enough is still a feasible option.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement