Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

Lying on my bed listening to unknown FM, deep in thought

How did Moses make his tea?

Hebrews it :pac:

Get your coat Sephers..😂

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Paul Weller

Get your coat Sephers..😂

He's pulled?!? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Alejandro68

I just think I'm more of a book person. Would love to know and appreciate music more but my brain isnt wired that way :p

I love books, not the ones on tablets. But the smell and texture of real pages. My taste in music really is all over the place. From ABBA,Queen,Bowie,etc.We like what we like, there is no set rules. So enjoy whatever makes you happy.

He's pulled?!? :P

Its yourself :p

• Registered Users Posts: 16,445 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Lying on my bed listening to unknown FM, deep in thought

How did Moses make his tea?

Hebrews it :pac:
    I hope it's tea made by a non-prophet company.

Seph and I are now leaving with our heads hung in shame.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Am i in the same thread??

:D

Am i in the same thread??

You're off tonight I think? In that case you're in an alternate universe.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nah i'm working, least i think so?.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Alejandro68

Bed for me as I have an early morning for work. So goodnight my dears.

Bed for me as I have an early morning for work. So goodnight my dears.

Night, i'll probably still be here when you get up!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,028 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Lads, it's wild out there. The letterbox is rattling here. I hope you're all inside safe. I'm hoping the power doesn't cut out.

To thine own self be true

Lads, it's wild out there. The letterbox is rattling here. I hope you're all inside safe. I'm hoping the power doesn't cut out.

The wind isn't too bad here but it's freezing, it's an early night for me I think.

It's almost directly from north so things are making noise here that don't usually too :eek:

It's almost directly from north so things are making noise here that don't usually too :eek:

Yes it's definitely a northern blow.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,099 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

The wind is howling around the gaff here. Poor Mrs G started well today and then crashed by mid afternoon. That fatigue lark is such a downbeat experience. I feel so sorry for her. But she went to bed earlier with a nice dinner.

For the first time ever Ms G had a Chinese takeaway chicken curry, fried rice and chips. After little tastes she has graduated to the full monty. My half is still there after a few beers. I'm chilled out here listening to the wind, but happy in the knowledge that we are warm and snug, My Christmas decorations are still shining through the sitting room window for any busy body who wants to look because I can't be arsed pulling the curtains.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭On the Beach

Upon the bed. The wind is blowing down the house here aswell. My turn for a sleep in tomorrow so looking forward to a grand kip. Listening to Bent - So long without you. Sweet dreams y'all :)

No mention of the late late show tonight, usually someone here is watching it..

No mention of the late late show tonight, usually someone here is watching it..

It's on here, half watching it.
    Sharon Shannon tribute, I'm not into her type of music so I'm not paying heed.

• Advertisement

I saw on twitter that the young fella that wants to go to space was to be on the show again. Think he was on the toy show and got tweets from a bunch of NASA people

Was the little lad on it with the astronaut? I think I read that? He's the cutest little child I've ever seen!!!

I saw on twitter that the young fella that wants to go to space was to be on the show again. Think he was on the toy show and got tweets from a bunch of NASA people

Oh snap!

It was only a zoom call with him so it was a bit frustrating because I don't think you can fully get to appreciate an interview over zoom. It was quite short too. But he's still super cute!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,616 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Horizontal on the sofa, Late Late with Sharon Shannon on the telly. My eldest sister used to do a bit of gigging with her many moons ago...

Fierce outside - so nice and cosy indoors! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,903 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

I have just realised that speaking out and saying what WE are doing is a good thing over Christmas.

We will see them after. All OK with that, it just takes one to have cojones to say it I think.

A January get together sounds good for all of us. Restrictions included.

I have just realised that speaking out and saying what WE are doing is a good thing over Christmas.

We will see them after. All OK with that, it just takes one to have cojones to say it I think.

A January get together sounds good for all of us. Restrictions included.

But where are you?

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,807 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

The wind isn't too bad here but it's freezing, it's an early night for me I think.

It's bleedin' baltic. I really wish I could do standey up wees as the bathroom is like an icebox. Wouldn't mind but heating is on and it's triple feckin glazed.

In bed. Heat on. Got a hot water bottle as well. Listening to the wind and rain. Thinkin' and smilin'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Very windy but not as cold as expected.

Wish I could sleep.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement