Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stage 21: Cernusco sul Naviglio – Milano 15.7 km ITT

2»

Comments

I mentioned on one of the threads between Covid and cheering for Ineos what a strange year it's been and I'd cheer for Carapaz at la Vuelta too becasue JV seem to have taken on that train role in racing now. I honestly didn't think the Ineos move was a good one for him but I've changed my mind on that one.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,855 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeeee

I thought Ganna's bike was magnificent. They need now to make disc wheels shiney. Or at least glittery. Beyond logos!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

eeeee wrote: »
    I thought Ganna's bike was magnificent. They need now to make disc wheels shiney. Or at least glittery. Beyond logos!

It does look very good:

CORVOS_00032569-040-2048x1365.jpg

The bike looks like it went to the gym to buff up , look at the definition :pac:

Different paint job to the one he rode in the 1st TT?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,453 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

I also loved it tbh. Think people on here massively overplay the commentary - every second comment on a stage thread is about the commentators. Learn to live with it or turn the volume down. And this is the Ineos Grenadiers

easy not listen when they are speaking welsh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭cunavalos

Tao was a regular contributor on the London fixed gear forum back when he was in his early teens and was suitably excited to win a slot on the inaugral Sky ride. (Brailsford with probably claim that it was marginal gains)
    sfCKqGe.jpg
    Tao was also giving advice on doing 200km reliability rides when he was 11.

Advertisement