Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Work away guys, enjoy the new season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,771 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Lets make it 19 boys!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Why is there a new one?:confused:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Another trophy in the cabinet? Hell yeah!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

New season, new thread!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Don't think those mega-threads are the best thing for the sites servers. Could be wrong but i think thats the reason
    p_larkin99 wrote: »
    Lets make it 19 boys!!

Yes, lets!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 756 ✭✭✭D.S.

Looking forward to this season. I think we will see a much better attacking unit than last. However, I this season could be a little bit about rebuilding as the team adapts to the loss of Ronaldo. I also think we are short 1 world class player who will give us that spark in the tight games and I think that player needs to be an attacking mid/winger.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Mmm.... Love that new mega-thread smell!

Big season from Berbatov this year. Its on the front page so if it doesnt work out then everyone will see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

wa hey shiney new thread! This is going to be an interesting season to say the least! hopefully with ronaldo gone we will see other players stepping up to the mark! hope we make it 19.....but the pool fans are sayin the exact same thing!

hope we make it 19.....but the pool fans are sayin the exact same thing!

For anyone who's old enough think back to the start of the premiership and the fact that we are even saying this is remarkable.

SAF = best ever!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

wa hey shiney new thread! This is going to be an interesting season to say the least! hopefully with ronaldo gone we will see other players stepping up to the mark! hope we make it 19.....but the pool fans are sayin the exact same thing!

do you really see liverpool as your biggest rivals for the title this year?

I refer you to my post on why I think Chelsea will do it this year

p_larkin99 wrote: »
    For anyone who's old enough think back to the start of the premiership and the fact that we are even saying this is remarkable.

SAF = best ever!

absolutley spot f*cking on! i think we need to figure out cloning asap, the day he finally decides to pack it in due to health or otherwise will be a huge shock to the system for many many people!

im not saying they will be our ONLY rivals, but they will be one of them, i think this is going to be the most hotly contested season thus far if i am being honest!

Your post did nothing to assure people that Chelsea aren't an ageing squad, with 3 or 4 players who need two or three more seasons to become premier league winning players, as much as it pains me to say it Liverpool will be the main threat this season.

absolutley spot f*cking on! i think we need to figure out cloning asap, the day he finally decides to pack it in due to health or otherwise will be a huge shock to the system for many many people!

Well my first season as a fan was 91/92 when i was 5/6 so I've only ever known SAF to be our manager. For me he is Utd and I just cannot comprehend what it will be like without him. BUT, hes still hungry and shows no sign of leaving :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭syngindub

SAF will never die..his legacy will always live

syngindub wrote: »

His legacy won't give the players the hairdryer treatment at half time when they're 1-0 down will it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Really looking forward to the new season. Here's hoping Michael Owen can win a Premier League title at long last eh? :cool:

how come the Real Madrid thread haven't been given the hairdryer treatment??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

how come the Real Madrid thread haven't been given the hairdryer treatment??

There are only 140 odd posts in it like!:)

It would be nice for Michael Owen to win a first title alright, that said, it would be nice to see him scoring over 15 goals in the season. Still not sure about him but we should have a pretty good idea this time next month! Do ye reckon Berba and Owen to be both starting? It just seems they are both poachers, contrary to Rooney anyway

Zonda999 wrote: »

140 posts. thats their problem. New season, new thread i thought??:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Berbatov seems to be getting less poachy, well against Bayern he came deep a lot, in fact so did Owen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

It would be nice for Michael Owen to win a first title alright, that said, it would be nice to see him scoring over 15 goals in the season. Still not sure about him but we should have a pretty good idea this time next month! Do ye reckon Berba and Owen to be both starting? It just seems they are both poachers, contrary to Rooney anyway

eh?

whats his son up to these days?! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,621 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

boooom

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,336 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

yeah we definitely shouldn't play Rooney, imo we should sell him. it's not like he's our best player or anything...oh wait :rolleyes:

Big season from Nani coming up. Along with Valencia.

whats his son up to these days?! :p
    dunno and couldn't be arsed lookin it up :)

Headshot wrote: »
    boooom

oh, thought you were back on the 2nd? Soccer mods weren't generous were they :eek: :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,621 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Liam O wrote: »
    oh, thought you were back on the 2nd? Soccer mods weren't generous were they :eek:

charter is updated so my cards are up

simples :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

I was told you were on holidays - hence the inactivity...

• Advertisement

ah, yeah didn't read that yet. Very interesting, so does that mean that everyone who was banned before for life are back as well? Should be fun, never talked to a lot of them :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement