Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bonkers pricing

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

I discovered Border Down recently, another Japanese Dreamcast shooter. I think it's going for €100+.

I think I'll have to get a 'research' copy of some shooters...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

Border Down and Zero Gunner 2 would probably be the most expensive ones. I think the limited edition Border Down was limited to 5000 copies, the regular edition got a rerelease but it's still not cheap.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,536 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Even Cosmic Smash, Cosmic Smash, is very expensive!
    I went to buy one and near chocked on me fruit loops!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,536 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

DaveyDave wrote: »
    I discovered Border Down recently, another Japanese Dreamcast shooter. I think it's going for €100+.

I think I'll have to get a 'research' copy of some shooters...

You can "find" a nice compilation of shooters for the DC.
    It has four titles on it, including Border Down, Zero Gunner and Ikaruga.
    For research purposes, of course.

Advertisement