Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hoop Tape in Dublin :)

Options
  • 18-06-2013 3:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hello there! Might any of you lovely people know where, if anywhere, I could buy gaffer tape in Dublin? I have some new hoops to tape and have looked online but I like to get a feel for the product before buying if at all possible. Photoluminescent or glitter tapes would also make my day! wink.png
    Thank you, x.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

There isn't a whole lot of people come through here i'm afraid :( you could check out the irish hoopers groups on facebook or if you don't have access to FB, drop me a PM and i can get in touch with a few of them and i'll see what they say :)

Splinty

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Flomar

Splinter wrote: »
    There isn't a whole lot of people come through here i'm afraid :( you could check out the irish hoopers groups on facebook or if you don't have access to FB, drop me a PM and i can get in touch with a few of them and i'll see what they say :)

Splinty

I have somehow not yet managed to join that group on FB! I'll head over there now.
    Thank you :)
    Flomar

Advertisement