Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

21-12-2018, 11:36   #46
Sonics2k

Quote:
Originally Posted by nthclare View Post
I had a girlfriend who was a liberal, she was a pain in the arse to be honest.

Condoned Islamic extremists, condoned her son going around with rotten teeth from smoking dubes and taking speed.
Didn't see anything wrong with it, condoned him treating his wife like crap....he was married at 20 ran out of it by 25
His wife had enough of his drinking and drug's, it was all her fault

She was a typical SJW

I found out after herself and her SJW friends decided to strip naked lie in a field and do a bush out protest when President Bush came to Ireland....
So they got their bush out and fed two bird's with the one scone bllsht

Bunch of crusty snowflakes...

They're all bullies those sjw's
1/ None of that happened.
2/ None of the things you described would be assigned to those who are called SJW's.
3/ None of that happened.
Advertisement
21-12-2018, 11:39   #47
zell12

Aodhán Ó Ríordán
As Minister for New Communities in 2015, he stated we could solve homelessness and import refugees into Ireland at the same time.
Refugees were put into hotels and then allocated housing, whilst homeless persons were left in emergency accommodation

He also campaigned to abolish the Seanad, yet when he was fired by his constituents, he became a senator
Thanks from:
21-12-2018, 11:41   #48
randd1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bannasidhe View Post
But they couldn't just respect Jenner's wishes?

They get to decide which pronoun to use according to their own wishes?

Not very liberal.
They could easily respect Jenner's wishes. They could call him by whatever pronoun they choose to either, again I wouldn't be able to speak for another individual.

I was just saying a genuine liberal wouldn't care either way.
21-12-2018, 11:42   #49
randd1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ancapailldorcha View Post
I did. It was a mistake.
My apologies.
21-12-2018, 11:45   #50
incentsitive

Yeah but life is short people, waste it arguing and shouting at and about people is a waste of time and energy.

Focus on the positives in your life, if you feel a need to go on to social media and find shti to be offended by, pick fights and arguments, shout people down, then its a therapist you need not social media.

But to each their own.

Happy Christmas, or whatever the offended brigade want to refer to it as and get worked up about!
Advertisement
21-12-2018, 11:48   #51
ancapailldorcha
Order! Order!

Quote:
Originally Posted by randd1 View Post
My apologies.
No bother.
21-12-2018, 11:55   #52
DEFTLEFTHAND

This is regressive leftism OP not liberalism.

I know it's confusing because regressive leftists will often refer to themselves as liberals but believe me they're not.

Classical Liberalism is a completely different thing and it's entirely unfair to paint it with the crazy brush. It would be like comparing your average run of the mill conservative to a neo Nazi.
Thanks from:
21-12-2018, 11:56   #53
nthclare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonics2k View Post
1/ None of that happened.
2/ None of the things you described would be assigned to those who are called SJW's.
3/ None of that happened.
You finally caught up with me
21-12-2018, 11:59   #54
nthclare

Quote:
You ok Hun?

Sounds like you might have some post-break up issues to work through.
Maybe you should talk to someone.
Not me. I can't be doing with that kind of supportive sh*te.
Lol, well why are you concerned about my post-break up issues ?

I never would have thought you thought I'd want to talk to you about my post break up "issues"

Thanks for your contradictory support
Advertisement
21-12-2018, 12:00   #55
nthclare

Quote:
Was she at least good looking?
6"2 36 Inch legs size 10 and flaming red hair..
21-12-2018, 12:02   #56

I am willing to agree the importation of identity politics from the States is toxic and damaging to our society - when people (idiots) try to apply it here while failing to recognise we've an entirely different cultural context to that ****hole across the Atlantic, with nowhere near the same levels of social conflict/tensions.
Effectively creating issues and division where none exist.
Hearing someone going on about "White people" in IRELAND never fails to elicit a roll of the eyes from me - it's like "You're from rural Kilkenny, you're also as white as they come, what the fúck is your actual point?"
21-12-2018, 12:03   #57
ArchXStanton

Quote:
Originally Posted by nthclare View Post
I had a girlfriend who was a liberal, she was a pain in the arse to be honest.

Condoned Islamic extremists, condoned her son going around with rotten teeth from smoking dubes and taking speed.
Didn't see anything wrong with it, condoned him treating his wife like crap....he was married at 20 ran out of it by 25
His wife had enough of his drinking and drug's, it was all her fault

She was a typical SJW

I found out after herself and her SJW friends decided to strip naked lie in a field and do a bush out protest when President Bush came to Ireland....
So they got their bush out and fed two bird's with the one scone bllsht

Bunch of crusty snowflakes...

They're all bullies those sjw's
I know a one like this, sjw/virtue signaller extraordinaire, funniest was there a while ago when she put up a post about men's day and about men's mental health... Given the way she's treated men in the past, I'm sure they could trace there mental health issues back to her, always posting life quotes that she certainly doesn't live by
(2) thanks from:
21-12-2018, 12:07   #58
nthclare

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchXStanton View Post
I know a one like this, sjw/virtue signaller extraordinaire, funniest was there a while ago when she put up a post about men's day and about men's mental health... Given the way she's treated men in the past, I'm sure they could trace there mental health issues back to her, always posting life quotes that she certainly doesn't live by
Oh I know the types, there's a bikini model I know of who's always embroiled in that shoite.
She's a professional surfer based in Lahinch/London/Cornwall always fighting for people's rights, but in reality she seems very narcisstic...

Keeping execs in the friend zone, while she's monkey branching up all the time....
21-12-2018, 12:10   #59

Quote:
But they couldn't just respect Jenner's wishes?

They get to decide which pronoun to use according to their own wishes?

Not very liberal.
I don't agree with misgendering people who want to be called a certain pronoun; but yes, by definition these people would get to decide what pronoun to use - it's freedom of speech, a central pillar of liberalism, which you appear to be somewhat confused on the definition of.
21-12-2018, 12:18   #60
Bannasidhe
Moderation is the key.

Quote:
They could easily respect Jenner's wishes. They could call him by whatever pronoun they choose to either, again I wouldn't be able to speak for another individual.

I was just saying a genuine liberal wouldn't care either way.
And I'm saying a genuine liberal would respect Jenner's wishes and not continue to use a male pronoun as you do.

Personally, I have no time for Jenner. I think she is vapid, shallow, and believes her own PR but I respect her right to be called by the pronoun she identifies with.

See what I did there?
(3) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion