Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sennheiser BT350 with Irish Times subscription €97

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,267 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

buyer95 wrote: »
    Is it after you pay for your first month that these are sent out? My first month is nearly up. Just curious is it after the 16euro is take that they will send out the headphones?

Yep, after first full payment month they'll send you headphones. At that point you're also tied into 6 month contract.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Ricey3509

I got a shipping email on 16/10 , but no sign of them as yet, has anyone actually received them?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭thecivvie

I got the shipping email but no tracking code or anything. Guess they are all coming from overseas

Join Ireland Weather Network

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Theonlybutler

Also received the email on the 23rd but no headphones yet, for me it's still within 5-7 working days though.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭jhammer

Got my second payment taken out today so hoping email will arrive shortly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭barry181091

jhammer wrote: »
    Got my second payment taken out today so hoping email will arrive shortly.

Same, I signed up on September 29th, fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,290 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Ricey3509 wrote: »
    I got a shipping email on 16/10 , but no sign of them as yet, has anyone actually received them?

Exact same here. And nothing since. I sent a mail to them to ask about them as they were due in '5-7 working days', will let you know if I get anything back.

I haven't had any emails regarding the Sennheriser's and actually phoning customer support is a nightmare. At one point I was on hold for a half hour before I gave up.

Exact same here. And nothing since. I sent a mail to them to ask about them as they were due in '5-7 working days', will let you know if I get anything back.

Mine arrived this morning.

Mine delivered about 2 minutes ago. The delivery driver sat in his van and beeped for me to come out, which was cheeky..

• Advertisement

I haven't had any emails regarding the Sennheriser's and actually phoning customer support is a nightmare. At one point I was on hold for a half hour before I gave up.

Got through and it turns out that the shipping email was sent to a separate email address I had used yonks back for signing up to an account. It seems their system links up accounts haphazardly

dulpit wrote: »
    Mine delivered about 2 minutes ago. The delivery driver sat in his van and beeped for me to come out, which was cheeky..

What courier was it?

Mine turned up this afternoon- no idea who the courier was

• Registered Users Posts: 4,682 ✭✭✭ablelocks

they're shipping the headphones in batches apparently, I subscribed on the 28th Sept, second payment taken the 28th oct, but no email yet. The second batch will ship "shortly" according to customer service and a confirmation email will be sent

ablelocks wrote: »
    they're shipping the headphones in batches apparently, I subscribed on the 28th Sept, second payment taken the 28th oct, but no email yet. The second batch will ship "shortly" according to customer service and a confirmation email will be sent

For what its worth, I never received a mail after my "order is on the way" mail from October 16th. It just arrived unexpectedly.

thecivvie wrote: »
    What courier was it?

Some lad in a white van. No idea who it was. Wasn't an Post, fast way or dpd though, as they all passed my house earlier in the day.

I think l’ll be returning them. I paired them to my windows 10 laptop and they are continuously dropping the Bluetooth connection, so they are essentially unusable.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

I think l’ll be returning them. I paired them to my windows 10 laptop and they are continuously dropping the Bluetooth connection, so they are essentially unusable.

I wonder what happens in that situation. Do they replace them?

can you update the firmware on them - my bose 700s had similar problems with windows laptop until Bose updated the firmware.

can you update the firmware on them - my bose 700s had similar problems with windows laptop until Bose updated the firmware.

Mine needed an immediate firmware update alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Mine just came.
    I started my contract on Oct 12th.

Mine arrived today via fastway. Just charging and then will upgrade

First thing l did was upgrade the firmware. It’s odd , even when they are connected the sound is very choppy , for example when watching YouTube, sound is fine for a few mins and then suddenly gets very choppy, once l disconnect them sound is perfect again from the laptop speakers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

Payment taken yesterday but I still haven't received an email saying that my sub has begun or that the headphones will sent out soon. Is this what others have experienced?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭Mav11

Got mine yesterday.

Received this morning! I have to say, I have well impressed with them. I have had untold earphones over the years, from very expensive audiophile examples to meager models. These really are not bad at all and very comfortable. The only gripe I would have is that the mic isn't the clearest, but this is to be expected with no extending microphone. I take that back, it appears to be a windows issue and not being able to handle the dual mic's properly.

I have paired them to my W10 laptop and haven't experienced any drops.

UPDATE: There does appear to be a persistant mic issue on windows 10. Basically it does not seem to perform any noise suppression so you can hear yourself and everything around you when the mic is activated. An example is if you are on a zoom call, even when you have the call muted. Also there are constant "More than X hours playtime remaining" messages.

I've never had luck pairing bluetooth to Windows laptop, it always goes choppy or stuttering. Across a range of headphones.

I've connected these to my phone and LG TV, works great for both. No noticeable audio sync issues with TV too which is appreciated, means I can pump the volume and not worry about waking the small fella. I'm impressed with them.

mine just arrived via UPS - no email from the IT though.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭jhammer

Mine just came.
    I started my contract on Oct 12th.

I started mine 3 weeks before that and no sign.
    Ill give it a bit longer before contacting them.

There was a mix up with my email address but the fact several got no confirmation and they just arrived means its probably not due to that.

• Advertisement

Could someone test their pair on a call for me? Be it on your phone or a laptop. I just want to see does everyone else experience the same problem of the mic being very sensitive and coming through the headset itself.

Advertisement