Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday 11th January

Options
  • 11-01-2021 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

1.50 Hereford, Milanford. Not liking the horse in this race at all. At around 10/11 I think it's a great price for a lay bet. Just can't see it winning. Lay bet and my strongest bet of the day.

2.05 Doncaster, Truckers Pass. Around even money. Backed to win.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

2.20 Hereford, Flagrant Delitiep, horse is around 5/4. Just finished laying it. Can't see it winning.

That's me done til tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭carq

Genuine question - why do you only ever focus on even money / odds on shots to back or lay?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

5.30 Dundalk.
    Harbanaker ew
    A few nice runs here last season in maidens finishing amongst horses now rated in 80's and 90's.
    Got himself a rating of 70 which looked pretty fair and ran 2 nice races in stronger handicaps than today's finishing 5th both times,second one off 69 and looked to be still learning on the job.
    Mark now 65 so gets into a 45-65 here.
    Back at the track he produced his best form, against weaker horses than hes used to facing and Maxwell back on who was onboard for one of his maiden runs in which he finished 3rd and has a nice draw.
    Only issue is will he be spot on for this after a break? He doesn't need to be I don't think, has 10lb in hand so if hes anyway right and trying he will go very close barring bumping into one.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Castlecomer

17:45 Wolverhampton :: Night Narcissus

Steps back into novice company over an extra furlong today when a good course second last month. Last run was eye catching when she quickened from a poor position under Adam Kirby after a low draw.

Not much by way of opposition and I sense she should win today if the new pilot makes better use of her early. Has plenty of speed and hope she does it going away.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭stretchaq

carq wrote: »
    Genuine question - why do you only ever focus on even money / odds on shots to back or lay?

Because he talks total tripe!!! Stick a pin in paper and write some scrap about it that he has no idea about!! I would be surprised if he knows what lay means!!!

And then I have to read it because it’s shows as unread!!

1st world problems

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭stretchaq

17:45 Wolverhampton :: Night Narcissus

Steps back into novice company over an extra furlong today when a good course second last month. Last run was eye catching when she quickened from a poor position under Adam Kirby after a low draw.

Not much by way of opposition and I sense she should win today if the new pilot makes better use of her early. Has plenty of speed and hope she does it going away.

Nice one won well

Advertisement