Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

irishgenealogy.ie

• 13-01-2016 9:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

Have they uploaded any new records for the New Year ie. 1915 baptisms, 1940 marriages & 1965 death?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,675 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

I think you mean births!

They only uploaded 1914's half way through the year. I remember Claire Santry posting about it.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 565 ✭✭✭montgo

Thanks pp. Do you know if they intend to release those records on a yearly basis?
    Yes I meant births.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 683 ✭✭✭KildareFan

quick check shows no 1940 marriages and beyond...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,675 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

I believe they do plan to release each year as they go along.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 565 ✭✭✭montgo

pinkypinky wrote: »
    I believe they do plan to release each year as they go along.

good to know, thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement