Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Top Christmas Song of the 2000's

Options
1161718192022»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭DvB

When WFH in the summer months I was shorts & polo shirts all the way, at the moment I'm wearing jeans most days with a shirt as I'm on zoom/teams calls with clients most days... the gas thing is as soon as I'm logged off for the day its shorts & t-shirts/sports jerseys or loungewear all the way... normally i'd only wear tracksuit bottoms when taking the kids training sessions, they're now my exclusive weekend wear!!
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Yeah!!!! Delighted Kelly won as she was on my list :D I’m surprised at some of the songs that fell at the last hurdle :D

Thanks again LoughC :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

It was a lot of fun. Thanks for running it!,

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Stay tuned another tournament will be coming soon in February. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

Changing subject slightly here, but has a tournament ever been held for greatest Christmas movie?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Changing subject slightly here, but has a tournament ever been held for greatest Christmas movie?
    I don't know but please don't mention that certain action film which takes place in December ;)

It causes no end of rows on Boards.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Nothing causes rows here though- we might not always disagree, but we are just so damn nice! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

The answer is yes, but on the Forum Games forum:
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058036877

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭dubstepper

Die Hard as the best christmas movie? What a joke.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

dubstepper wrote: »
    Die Hard as the best christmas movie? What a joke.

I mean is it even a Christmas movie you’d have to ask :pac:

• Advertisement

I thought ye were joking, until I went through the thread... :eek:

I thought ye were joking, until I went through the thread... :eek:

You have to remember that competition was heavily voted upon by non Christmas lovers. Here would have a different outcome. I’m sure. ;)

Loughc wrote: »
    You have to remember that competition was heavily voted upon by non Christmas lovers. Here would have a different outcome. I’m sure. ;)

I agree. Conaseuers (sp?) of the season would have a slightly different outlook i suspect.
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

Whether it’s a Christmas film or not it’s a great film :)

Autosport wrote: »

But is it the best film...

We'll soon find out!!

No that’s Home Alone :D

Die hard no2 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭dubstepper

Autosport wrote: »

It is. Just not the best christmas one.

dubstepper wrote: »
    It is. Just not the best christmas one.

I’d agree with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

I actually think that’s a competition that should be run every year! I reckon you’d get different movies every year depending on seeding and who’s online!

• Advertisement

The Christmas Forum's greatest Christmas Movie coming soon.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

Can of worms opened :D

You're such a tease!!:)

And we are LIVE!!

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=116148600#post116148600

Advertisement