Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fe1s

Options
  • 12-05-2007 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has Griffith or FE1 Direct notes for Equity,EU and Constitutional that they want to sell. ;) Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭ladylorenzo

hey there
    Have the Criminal, Constitutional, EU and Tort Manuals of they're any good to you
    LL :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭dK1NG

i have equity and eu, but i'm way down here in limerick:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 eyesandears

Students,

Please be advised that all manuals are copyright FE-1 Direct Limited unless otherwise stated. Copyright is implied irrespective of whether a copyright symbol or a copyright statement is displayed. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.

TAKE NOTICE that it is an offence pursuant to the Copyright and Related Rights Act 2000 to reproduce, transmit or circulate in any form or by any means the within said materials.

Thanking you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Students,

Please be advised that all manuals are copyright FE-1 Direct Limited unless otherwise stated. Copyright is implied irrespective of whether a copyright symbol or a copyright statement is displayed. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.

TAKE NOTICE that it is an offence pursuant to the Copyright and Related Rights Act 2000 to reproduce, transmit or circulate in any form or by any means the within said materials.

Thanking you.

Are you saying that people can't sell there own books?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 yournamehere

no-one mentioned photocopying. ie copyrighted material
    They were referring to selling personal property. hmmmm excellent attention to detail there, if you work for fe-1, they're lucky to have you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 suzieq07

the original post quite clearly states that the person would like to purchase (not copy) second hand materials. the owner of the copyright has no authority whatsoever to limit such a legitimate further sale of existing booklets.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Eyes and ears, to the best of my knowledge, there is no problem in the private sale of personal property. The breach of copyright only arises with unauthorised reproduction of protected material.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭dK1NG

Just out of curiousity, what are the manuals selling for these days??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jpfe1

Email jpfe1@yahoo.com

hey there
    Have the Criminal, Constitutional, EU and Tort Manuals of they're any good to you
    LL :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jpfe1

Email jpfe1@yahoo.com
    if you can provide FE1 notes and manuals, revision aids etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Aifric F

If anybody needs grinds in any of the 8 FE1 subjects, let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 wickerman07

Hi

Just wondering if there is anyone out there who has passed Constitutional Fe1 and could give me some ginds?

I've passed the other 7 but am struggeling with this....finding the concepts ok to grasp but having difficulty with the questions.

Im living in Galway. If interested please get back to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Bjsm

Anyone have FE1 Equity sample answer booklet I could buy? TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

10 year bump....is that a record?

Advertisement