Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clonmel Us Invasion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Who else will be trying to clonmel today, don't fancy anything personally

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

IAMAMORON wrote: »

I think they had a horse at Cork or Limerick over xmas that placed, might've been under the old trainers name.
    Horse jumped impeccably in the main and but for travelling keenly and making a mistake at the 2nd last or last wouldve won and it was about 16/1. I'd be inclined to have a few euro ew if you can get 7 or 8/1

• Registered Users Posts: 42 garyc1987

Street Value 3:05 heard it has a good chance

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I think they had a horse at Cork or Limerick over xmas that placed, might've been under the old trainers name.
    Horse jumped impeccably in the main and but for travelling keenly and making a mistake at the 2nd last or last wouldve won and it was about 16/1. I'd be inclined to have a few euro ew if you can get 7 or 8/1

It went off at 12's. I actually thought it got mugged on the line for a place, the 2nd, 3rd and 4th were very close. it came second.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

garyc1987 wrote: »

Fair play. It hosed up handy.

• Advertisement

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    It went off at 12's. I actually thought it got mugged on the line for a place, the 2nd, 3rd and 4th were very close. it came second.

Watched the race, could've went close with a more economic ride. Jumped lovely, they obviously have them all well schooled so keep an eye out.

garyc1987 wrote: »

Missed it but nice one. Keep it lit.

Advertisement