Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broke my monitor, need a replacement

Options
  • 20-01-2021 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭

Hi, I smashed my LG 34GK950F monitor last night and I'm hoping to pick up something as a replacement. The only thing I could find that seemed to be an upgrade was Alienwares 38" screen.
    https://www.dell.com/en-ie/shop/alienware-38-curved-gaming-monitor-aw3821dw/apd/210-axqm/monitors-monitor-accessories#techspecs_section
    The problem with this monitor is for some weird reason dell are selling this in all european markets bar Germany at the moment. It won't be available here until March. With Covid I'm stuck in Germany so I've no way of getting this monitor. Would others have any ideas for an upgrade that would be in stock, ideally 1ms, 144hz, ips and ultrawide.
    I can't find anything in stock anywhere at the moment.

Comments

Advertisement