Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Go Mark III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,090 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Takes a bit of pressure off in a sense Bagon is a 1 star raid currently and pulse and minun are pokestop reward encounters I've used 5 incense now since yesterday still no nincada plusle or minun got the other 5 and got bagon from a raid.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭long_b

Please don't be shy with those Remote Raid invites friends :)

Did you know that it's "Be kind to ritual dwellers" week this week ?

I'll be sending them at 6pm later got my 1st Groudon an hour ago

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Takes a bit of pressure off in a sense Bagon is a 1 star raid currently and pulse and minun are pokestop reward encounters I've used 5 incense now since yesterday still no nincada plusle or minun got the other 5 and got bagon from a raid.

Found a wild Bagon this morning, just before I was going to do a raid. I was surprised to see it as I assumed Niantic would make us use a raid pass on it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

long_b wrote: »
    Please don't be shy with those Remote Raid invites friends :)

Did you know that it's "Be kind to ritual dwellers" week this week ?

If you want, pm me your phone number, there's a WhatsApp group set up of boards members for remote raids. I can add you in and you send your friend code out then. Only if you want.

• Advertisement

Dont rely upon the incense for Bagon tomorrow if you spot it in a raid or get an invite jump on it plusle and minun should be easier to get from incense but Bagon I'd be suspect of.

If you want, pm me your phone number, there's a WhatsApp group set up of boards members for remote raids. I can add you in and you send your friend code out then. Only if you want.

Highly recommended. Nice peoples.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭dogbert27

Still no sign of Minun or Plusle in the wild. Got 2 Bagon's in raids and 1 in the wild.

They're not in the wild you need to use incense

11-1 Electric
    1-2 Dragon
    2-4 Electric
    4-5 Dragon

They're not in the wild you need to use incense

11-1 Electric
    1-2 Dragon
    2-4 Electric
    4-5 Dragon

Thanks. There's an event box too in the shop. 3 incense for 1 coin

• Advertisement

Pity they're only lasting 1 hour instead of three I have had to give up playing and go home with occular migraine
    managed to get my plusle and minun good luck anyone still hunting

Annoying the dragon is only an hour -

Dratini, Trapinch, Horsea, Bagon appearing in Dragon

Mareep, Stunfisk, Plusle, Minun, Pikachu, Magnemite, Voltorb appearing so far in Electric

dogbert27 wrote: »
    Annoying the dragon is only an hour -

Dratini, Trapinch, Horsea, Bagon appearing in Dragon

Mareep, Stunfisk, Plusle, Minun, Pikachu, Magnemite, Voltorb appearing so far in Electric
    Chinchou too

long_b wrote: »
    Chinchou too

Me and the kids got the collection.

Getting sick of Mareep appearing though! :pac:

My son got 2 Stunfisk in a row, myself and my daughter are still waiting for one to appear!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Good to see Larvitar is actually spawning in this event, managed to complete the collection fairly easily this time around.

Hoping to get shiny Miltank, I love the blue of the shiny.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

https://pokemongolive.com/post/feb-2021-events/

Some decent stuff for February.

Also, got my blue cow, her name is Bluebell and I love her :D

Send the rest of those blue moomoo my way I need something blue to cheer me up.

A lot of those February incentives will be towards the Kanto event requirements the mega evolution reverts and the raid boss and even Snorlax as the weekly research catch.

Angron wrote: »
    Good to see Larvitar is actually spawning in this event, managed to complete the collection fairly easily this time around.

Hoping to get shiny Miltank, I love the blue of the shiny.

Same here, although kids are still waiting for Smeargal to appear. Have taken hundreds of pictures!

I haven't seen a shiny Miltank yet but got a shiny Aron on Monday.

Not so pushed on the challenge, the rewards don't add up to the amount of balls you have to use to get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭XrayGolf

dogbert27 wrote: »
    Same here, although kids are still waiting for Smeargal to appear. Have taken hundreds of pictures!

I haven't seen a shiny Miltank yet but got a shiny Aron on Monday.

Not so pushed on the challenge, the rewards don't add up to the amount of balls you have to use to get them.

The only thing you have to remember is you can't just spam pictures on a single pokemon 1,000 times and expect any different result.

The chance for Smeargle to appear only happens on the first pic you take of a pokemon within a photo session.

To roll multiple attempts, you have to exit back to the main menu, then go into another photo sessions and try again. If you don't get Smeargle, back out, then go back in. Repeat until Smeargle.

Separately the game decides whether a photobomb happens when you enter the buddy play screen. And it will count for your once per day smeargle encounter regardless of whether you actually take a picture and get the photobomb.

So if you ever enter that screen, be sure to take at least one picture! Because if you don't, then you might waste your smeargle chance for the day, and no amount of picture taking later that day will get it back.

XrayGolf wrote: »
    The only thing you have to remember is you can't just spam pictures on a single pokemon 1,000 times and expect any different result.

The chance for Smeargle to appear only happens on the first pic you take of a pokemon within a photo session.

To roll multiple attempts, you have to exit back to the main menu, then go into another photo sessions and try again. If you don't get Smeargle, back out, then go back in. Repeat until Smeargle.

Separately the game decides whether a photobomb happens when you enter the buddy play screen. And it will count for your once per day smeargle encounter regardless of whether you actually take a picture and get the photobomb.

So if you ever enter that screen, be sure to take at least one picture! Because if you don't, then you might waste your smeargle chance for the day, and no amount of picture taking later that day will get it back.

Cheers! That could be what it is. Once per day encounter and has to be first time!!

This could be trying to get a shadow Snover all over again. :o

• Advertisement

Now I'm stuck trying to find a sun stone! Flipped over 50 poke stops and gyms so far! :(

Son got a sun stone on his first poke stop Tuesday! :o

They are random drops even on the 7 day spin

They are random drops even on the 7 day spin

Yeah I was crossing my fingers today as it was day 7 but I got an upgrade item instead :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

I'm waiting for a metal coat for a Scizor

Saturday for me

3 Kings Rock
    3 Metal Coat
    5 Dragon Scale
    3 Upgrade
    5 Sinnoh Stone
    4 Unova Stone

0 Sun Stones :o

Still no Blue Cow have done some raids but no luck I'm gonna try find the 7 berry research when I head out tomorrow morning as raids cost too much and Facebook groups I'm on it seems people are getting one easy or none after 20+ raids luck of the draw I guess. Miltank spotlight hour is a few weeks away.

Free Sneasel research day tomorrow starts at 8am info in link below. There are 66 Sneasel in total to be caught will help with the catch dark pokemon research.

https://leekduck.com/events/sneasel-limited-research/?fbclid=IwAR0CpL9OCQh58nWLMn-NMQnG2e3IiWZN5fKlJgucfwspzkdc8CuGVE9BSCo

Got three shiny Sneasels, happy enough with that considering I got no shinies at all on previous research day events. Already had a maxed-out 'hundo' Weavile from ages back and got some XL candy to boost it up a bit more.

• Advertisement

Calling SuperDitto.. we have some Best Friend business to arrange I think? We should PM?

Advertisement