Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What are you wearing?

1333435363739»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Black, white and red cons, black trousers and a red and cream long sleeved tshirt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Heraldoffreeent

Flip flops,
    Black quicksilver tee and ralph Lauren combat shorts

Coz I'm on the couch, digi channelled and broadbanded up!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

Kakai green combats
    Cream top.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

massive rugby jersey, comfy pants, and my duvet(I have a *cough* cold)

c'mon steve..out with it:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 atholl45

ew, I'm wearing a Gucci skirt, Debenams top, Clarkes shoes, Brown Thomas cardigan and Tesco socks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

ok ok.... Dark grey shirt with pale grey pinstripe, dark blue ralph loren jeans, adidas trainers and those underwear in the shape of an elephants face!

ok, maybe not the underwear!

Now I'm wearing nothing. (about to get into shower)

Steve I admire your determination so heres a little reward

www.atholl45hasnoclotheson.com

A towel

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Aidan78

Hey People,

Is it wrong to be attracted to someone based solely on what they wear? I accidentally discovered this thread this morning and rather than spending the day working, as my job dictates, I've spent most of the bloody day reading all the posts.

dundalk cailin, SexyD4Lady and Nightwish sound seriously hot. Not sure what they look like in 'real life' but if I was picking a girl based solely on the way she dressed, those 3 would certainly be up there in my top 5.

Anyway, in keeping with the theme of the thread, I'm still at work (for another few minutes) so wearing black pants, shoes and socks, blue long-sleeved shirt, red and white checked boxers, silver watch, gold ID bracelet and claddagh ring.

Aidan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

mmmm
    pj bottoms
    weird art show tshirt
    abercrombie hoodie
    slippers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

lazy day, jeans, tshirt, hoodie...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Busterpuss

boring again today as am in work, black heels, black trousers and blue v neck top:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

Navy nike hoodie.
    Navy O'Neills
    Nike airs.

Im in skanger mode today.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Happens to the best of us mate.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement