Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Christmas Movie Competition - Boardsies decide!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭Mehaffey1

Spook_ie wrote: »
    Ah come on, get her to sign up a boards account and let's have 10 nominations between you.

I've been pestering but she says she puts up with me enough in person haha

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭Ficheall

As a matter of interest, does anyone else find all the various forum games fora/subfora difficult to navigate?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭Mehaffey1

Ficheall wrote: »
    As a matter of interest, does anyone else find all the various forum games fora/subfora difficult to navigate?

Yes!!! Seen this thread and couldn't find it again to the next day, couldn't find the effort to search hard too though

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Not really, see a green sign up tag and just sign up, so what if you sign up more than once no ones going to criticize you for it, well I wouldn't anyway :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,459 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

I reckon Forum Games is for sign-ups and Other Forum Games is for reveals... that is all I know. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Deja Boo wrote: »
    I reckon Forum Games is for sign-ups and Other Forum Games is for reveals... that is all I know. :o
    Ah, I see. That sort of makes sense and appears, at a glance, to be accurate. Maybe a change of name would be helpful then?

Ah, I see. That sort of makes sense and appears, at a glance, to be accurate. Maybe a change of name would be helpful then?
    I am not sure it started out that way (cos I am new to the place.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Deja Boo wrote: »
    I am not sure it started out that way (cos I am new to the place.)
    it started out with games sign ups and off topic thread being pushed off the front page very quickly due to d&d and codenames games filling up the front page. In order to keep new games signups and discussion thread on front page, it was thought that separate games sub fora would stop that from happening.
    the games threads are usually linked in the sign up threads anyhow, so you wont have to navigate into the sub fora, but just follow the link from the game you signed up to. well, that's the idea anyhow.

Im currently on 3 and just bookmarking this so i dont forget

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

How many entries do we have OP

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

About 36 individual entries IIRC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

pm sent :)

Just checked: 39 individual films nominated. But to bring it to 64, I have plenty of wildcards I can use. Will probably leave this open another week or so and then kick off the competition some time around the 9th December.

Wait for me! :D

Thread open. https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058036877

Nominations still open and welcome.

Last chance to submit nominations!! Competition starting soon!!!

(Well in a few hours).

Forgot to submit, is it too late?

Nope, go for it!

sending directly, thanks quickbeam, sorry for late entry!

• Advertisement

Alighty, we'll kick things off. No more nominations.

Advertisement