Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV from UK (Amazon) to Ireland

Options
  • 28-08-2019 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭

So, long story short I've been dealing with a stock / shipping issue for a 55" TV with Amazon for a few weeks now. I am in touch with ECR about a solution and they are struggling to find someone who will ship the product to Ireland from the UK, but willing to cover the costs if a solution is found.

The package is 23.3kg (ruling out AddressPal). The dimensions are 134.5cm x 81cm x 21cm.

Assuming they can get it to NI, Parcel Motel is going to be the solution, but while I'm waiting for a response, if they can't get it to NI does anyone know of a courier who would take this shipment from UK mainland to Ireland?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭WayneEnterprise

brainiac wrote: »
    So, long story short I've been dealing with a stock / shipping issue for a 55" TV with Amazon for a few weeks now. I am in touch with ECR about a solution and they are struggling to find someone who will ship the product to Ireland from the UK, but willing to cover the costs if a solution is found.

The package is 23.3kg (ruling out AddressPal). The dimensions are 134.5cm x 81cm x 21cm.

Assuming they can get it to NI, Parcel Motel is going to be the solution, but while I'm waiting for a response, if they can't get it to NI does anyone know of a courier who would take this shipment from UK mainland to Ireland?

Cheers!

Why won't Amazon just ship it to Ireland? I've had multiple TVs delivered by Amazon free of charge.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,847 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Why won't Amazon just ship it to Ireland? I've had multiple TVs delivered by Amazon free of charge.

Up to 32" Tvs, or at least it used to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

OP you could try https://www.parcel2go.com/ THere is also Shiply.com but Ive always found quotes very expensive from them in the past

Advertisement