Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

25-09-2019, 10:20   #1096
whiskeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passenger View Post
Found a bargain on ebay.

With amazon no longer selling to IReland / Parcel motel, where is the best place only to get either Club De Nuit or L'Venture?

Thanks!
Advertisement
25-09-2019, 11:07   #1097
Passenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeyman View Post
With amazon no longer selling to IReland / Parcel motel, where is the best place only to get either Club De Nuit or L'Venture?

Thanks!
ebay is the best I could find.
Thanks from:
29-09-2019, 11:21   #1098
NIMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by frag420 View Post
I was talking to my colleague this morning, we were discussing colognes/fragrances as I have bought in the Fragrance thread previously and was telling him about it. The discussion moved onto one guy in the office who always smells nice, not over powering, very fresh smell all day everyday!! We were trying to figure out what it is and one of the girls mentioned body mist?

Has anyone tried these? Any recommendations?

We did think that it may just be our noses not picking up our own scents due to being familiar with the smell but open to any recommendations!

Also to note that the smell did not seem like a cologne/aftershave kind of smell, just a fresh out of the shower kind of smell if you get me!? Also the chap is rarely in the office so its difficult to ask him what he is using!
This post has made me curious.
Have you asked him yet???
29-09-2019, 19:32   #1099
bigron2109

Valetina Umo is absolutely beautiful. It lasts for a long time . The bottle is beautiful too.
29-09-2019, 22:13   #1100
Gael23

Bought Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit EDT today. Never used any of the range before so hope I like it when I actually put it on

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion