Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

25-05-2015, 18:29   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by engol View Post
Well he most likely wont get 5 years in prison either for that matter. Plus, if he did, it would cost the taxpayer more than he was worth to keep him there. He'd be less likely to have earning potential in the future, costing the exchequer further, and at the end of the day, no purpose is served. I say fine him 30k and take it from him in penalties over the cost of his future career if he can't afford to pay up front. That'll learn him.
Agreed.
Advertisement
25-05-2015, 18:30   #32
Egginacup
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberrrrrrrr View Post
And a prison sentence will send a clear message to others, imagine the amount of disruption he has caused thousands of others due to being a complete tool.
I doubt it will send any message. It's not like it's a daily occurrence that needs to be stamped out. Plus people who would potentially pull a stunt like this probably aren't to kind who pay any attention to the news anyway.
25-05-2015, 18:35   #33
engol

I'm relatively new to posting on boards and I know there's a strict enough regime. So I don't know if this is allowed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiyfwZVAzGw

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion