Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sick but strange

Options
  • 26-11-2002 12:14pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭

The strangest thing happened me the other day. I was on the beer saturday night and tried this racket of drinking a pint of water before I went to bed as i heard it can stop hangovers.
    Sunday morning, woke up, thought my bladder was going to burst. Made it down the stairs, into the jacks and let go. (OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the relief) But then the strange thing happened, the bathroom filled with the smell of beer. Even about an hour later the bathroom smelled like someone had poured beer around the place.

That ain't normal is it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Okie

Don't worry m8, of course it's normal.......:eek:

I have heard about the whole "drinking water before bed" lark aswell, but someone once told me that for every pint of alcohol you drink when you are out on the tear, that you have to drink a correspondiing amount of water when you come home!!! :rolleyes:

Tbh I can't imagine ANYONE coming home from a fairly hectic night on the beer, curry chips in hand, nearly set for bed and then.......

"Hang about.....I have to stand at the kitchen sink for the next half hour, while I try to throw nine/ten pints of water back my neck!!!"

As for the smell of beer in the jacks?!?!

Sorry can't think of an explanation for that one....maybe someone in your house had bought the new Haze Air Freshener ("Try our new Stale Beer fragrance!")

/Me lets go of straws wot I have been clutching at :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

your body couldnt couldnt take all the beer you drank so instead of letting it kill you it decided to excrete it instead ??

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

You were drinking Buweiser/heinekin/Carlsberg/Miller/Another cheap shítty bubbly waterd down pint a pish.

Maybe your beer smells of piss and you can no longer tell which smells like the other?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

popcorn is the key

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

have a bowl of sugar puffs when ye get in. then the next morning your piss will just smell of extremely dodgy honey instead. seriously.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Maybe you just drink too much.. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Graemo

I know this one chick and she swore she could taste beer after I came in her mouth once. So if thats true (which it is bty) It's not in the least surprising your piss smells of beer.

Advertisement