Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not even a thread......

Options
  • 07-12-2002 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭

Anybody else think it's not a bright idea for McDonalds to advertise with the line : "All the muppets are at McDonalds"? Everybody knew this already.

My aunt was around the other day. She spilled a load of salt on the floor, and immediatly threw another load over her shoulder. Net result : I had two piles of salt to clean up instead of one, and had to go to the shops for more salt. Don't you just hate superstitious people?

Anybody else think women are weird with the whole "put the toilet roll on the holder" thing? What's the big deal? My brother and his fiancee are staying for the weekend, and when the toilet roll ran out, she put the new one on the holder!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

Hmm McDonalds hehe

Your aunt a little nutty ?

And the toilet thing wemon have small brain and need things in there place so they can find them (jkin) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

is it true that you can't vacuum salt with a lot of hoovers? I heard this a few years ago but never checked it out.

Advertisement