Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Trespass Buckeye pants

Options
  • 21-07-2011 5:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Does anybody know where I can buy 'Trespass Buckeye' pants in ireland or even somewhere that will ship to ireland? Ive tried the trespass shop in St. Stephens Green and they said they cant order them in. They are on the uk website but they don't deliver to Republic of Ireland -

http://www.trespass.co.uk/product/mens-clothing-1/mens-outerwear-1/ski-and-snow-pants-2/buckeye-MABTSKE20009

I am looking for a good pair of black waterproof trousers (preferably with cargo style pockets for carrying torch etc.). They need to be comfortable and preferably similar in style to these....

Buckeye.jpg

I would really like these particular ones and any help anybody can give me is greatly appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭TheBody

You could try calling the Trespass outlet shop in Banbridge. It's about 15mins drive past Newry on the A1. It's quite a big shop and is quite cheap.

http://www.the-outlet.co.uk/stores/trespass

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Got a friend up north you could get them delivered to? Surprised that their shop won't order them for you though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 .gerryc

TheBody wrote: »
    You could try calling the Trespass outlet shop in Banbridge. It's about 15mins drive past Newry on the A1. It's quite a big shop and is quite cheap.

http://www.the-outlet.co.uk/stores/trespass

Yea i no the place, billabong and all are in there...! Thats a good shout thanks il try them 2moro!

robinph wrote: »
    Got a friend up north you could get them delivered to? Surprised that their shop won't order them for you though.

Yea same, i thought they would be able to get them sent over but apparently not?? No unfortunately i dont no anybody who i could get them delivered to...

Still no joy with this.... Does anybody know where i cud find these pants or similar??

Buckeye.jpg

• Advertisement

Did you try some independant hiking shops to see if they could order them for you? Maybe Millets could order them or some of the camping/hiking shops down around Capel Street in Dublin.

TheBody wrote: »
    Did you try some independant hiking shops to see if they could order them for you? Maybe Millets could order them or some of the camping/hiking shops down around Capel Street in Dublin.

TBH i havent hada chance to go into town yet but i am gona take a look ina few places over the weekend when im off. Il hava look dwn capel street, any other ideas while im at it?? Thanks for your help by the way!!

No other ideas I'm afraid. I would have thought that the Trespass shop in Banbridge was your best bet. Or at least I would have thought they would have ordered them for you.

It's a long shot, but you could try TK Max. I but all my hiking trousers there. Trespass brand. They are substantially cheaper than the hiking shops too. Of course they are hit and miss with regards the stock they have on any day or week. You may find that they have something similar that might suit you.

Advertisement