Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternative hen games

Options
  • 07-05-2019 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭

I organised a hen for one sister before and everyone got on and weather was great and we never really did any hen games, but organising for other sister now and just in case we're not as lucky, want to have a few games on hand to break the ice. Any thoughts on good ones that don't need loads of props, or any good websites? So many of them so seem to be just different versions of Mr and Mrs game and how well do you know the bride?
    Not really that mad about hens myself and fingers crossed the last one I have to organise!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭HelgaWard

Hi, I organised a photographic scavenger hunt for my friends. Split the group into teams and every group got the same list of maybe 10/15 things/scenarios they had to get photos of. We had a what's app group and people sent the photos in as they got them. Plenty of silly things like a photo of a team member with a guard/riding a bike/wearing purple shoes etc etc. You could use landmarks in the place that you are eg with statues etc. They had to get a photo of a receipt for a round of drinks. The bride had an unusual name so each team had to get something with her name on it, and the bride got to keep them. It was great fun and they got up to some messing along the way. Simple, cheap & fun!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭cailinoBAC

Thanks a mill, sounds great!

Advertisement