Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proof of no mortgage.

Options
  • 19-04-2020 9:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭

Hi, friend has been asked to provide proof of not having a mortgage. Does anyone know what institute may provide such document? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭blackbox

Old Perry wrote: »
    Hi, friend has been asked to provide proof of not having a mortgage. Does anyone know what institute may provide such document? Thanks.

I think your friend needs to provide proof he has funds without needing a mortgage. i.e. bank statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭newirishman

Old Perry wrote: »

I’d think that any current credit report (ICB, Central Credit Register) would be a good starting point.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 GSXR_GUY

A Credit report would give that information.... www.icb.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Old Perry

GSXR_GUY wrote: »
    A Credit report would give that information.... www.icb.ie

Thanks folks. This is it exactly. It's mortgage app abroad so they need him to provide the info.
    Cheers for the help.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 nevynde

HPL1 Form?
    HPL1 form from the Revenue Commissioners provides proof of not having a Mortgage.
    Some Mortgage Applications look for this, perhaps this is what you're looking for?

• Advertisement
Advertisement