Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cleaning Company

Options
  • 07-09-2019 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have a recommendation for a cleaning company to come in and do a one off full clean of a house? About to move in but it was rented before and it needs a deep clean before painting.

Also, how much is that likely to cost?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭zpehtsfd

Does anyone have a recommendation for a cleaning company to come in and do a one off full clean of a house? About to move in but it was rented before and it needs a deep clean before painting.

Also, how much is that likely to cost?

I've used these guys before and found them very good

<SNIP>

Think they charged me around €190 for my 2 bed apartment. Got my deposit back so the the landlord was happy too.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,906 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

zpehtsfd wrote: »
    I've used these guys before and found them very good

<snip>

Think they charged me around €190 for my 2 bed apartment. Got my deposit back so the the landlord was happy too.

Always wary of a mobile only number in publicity ads and no fixed address. But maybe I need to lighten up a little.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭zpehtsfd

Always wary of a mobile only number in publicity ads and no fixed address. But maybe I need to lighten up a little.

The concierge guy in my apartment complex recommended them. If they didn't do a good job then i wouldn't have paid them in full. If you're wary of cleaning companies then i hope you never have to call an independent tradesman cause he ain't going to give you his address. I try to never pay for any service upfront. Much safer. GL

Advertisement