Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Juice

Options
  • 30-08-2018 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,271 ✭✭✭✭

Easily the worst thing ever on TV

I'd do time for that lemon twat

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Under His Eye

Can I have the adjoining cell please? He is an odious twat.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

I like Holly Willaboobies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭Irish Praetorian

I heard that title for a long time I thought they were talking about celebrity Jews, like Benjamin Netanyahu and such. More misheard lyrics I guess...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

My missus claim
    to fame is that Brian Ormonde came on her hair in the old wes. Personally, I've had many more column inches in the Sunday World... Coincidentally, one waffle they printed a few years back was incidirectally related to the aforementioned Mr.Ormonde. They got it wrong though, and a few bob and an tiny little apology was thrown my way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Under His Eye

Hope she had a good shampoo. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Hope she had a good shampoo. :eek:

Thank god she wears glasses, oterherwise it would have dribbled beneath her mince pies....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

The Keith Lemon character isn't great but can be funny sometimes. I did like Bo Selecta though. Poor Craig David :/:)

Advertisement