Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open University language courses

Options
  • 09-09-2018 11:04am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭

There are a number of Open University Language Courses available (from beginner to intermediate). Has anyone experience of these, especially the French or Spanish and would they recommend them?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Manach wrote: »
    There are a number of Open University Language Courses available (from beginner to intermediate). Has anyone experience of these, especially the French or Spanish and would they recommend them?

Yes, I'm in my 4th year of a part-time degree in modern languages (French and German). I am doing advanced German this year and will go back to French for the final two years. I highly recommend it.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

Advertisement