Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20% Off Google Store - Single Use Code

Options
  • 12-12-2019 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

Edit: Gone

Have a 20% code for Google Store expires tomorrow (13/12)

First to reply can have it. I'll update post when gone.

T&C's:

*Offer ends 13th December 2019. Must be age 18 or older. Promotional code offer is provided by Google Commerce Limited for use on Google Store Ireland only (must have ROI shipping and billing address), and subject to the Promotional Code Terms on Google Store. The offer cannot be combined with other offers, promotions or used on any product bundles. The offer cannot be used on any Stadia purchase, Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL or Nest Aware subscriptions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

Have a 20% code for Google Store expires tomorrow (13/12)

First to reply can have it. I'll update post when gone.

T&C's:

*Offer ends 13th December 2019. Must be age 18 or older. Promotional code offer is provided by Google Commerce Limited for use on Google Store Ireland only (must have ROI shipping and billing address), and subject to the Promotional Code Terms on Google Store. The offer cannot be combined with other offers, promotions or used on any product bundles. The offer cannot be used on any Stadia purchase, Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL or Nest Aware subscriptions.

I'll take it if it's still available.
    Thanks very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭userfriendly

Neames wrote: »
    I'll take it if it's still available.
    Thanks very much.

PM'd

Advertisement