Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hear scheme application help!

Options
  • 24-03-2015 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

I've sent away my hear scheme documents and just now realized that you're supposed to send photo copies and not the originals which is what I have done. Should i contact them? Has anyone done the same beforehand? It sounds petty but I hope I haven't ruined my whole application over it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭dazzadazza

I also posted originals.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,111 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

It probably means they have no mechanism to return your originals.
    A letter explaining that you need them back, with enough stamps to cover the postage MIGHT get them back, but they're kind of busy enough as it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Almen11

I don't need them back so it's fine! Thank You for the replies!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭dazzadazza

Almen11 wrote: »
    I don't need them back so it's fine! Thank You for the replies!

So are we ok? Don't we need the originals for anything else?

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭whoopsadaisy

I did the same last year and had a little freak out cos thought I may have needed to keep the originals for something later on. You don't need them, it's fine!

• Advertisement
Advertisement