Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any manned car valets opened at mo?

Options
  • 31-05-2020 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,562 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Just wondering if Car Valets are back in business in Sligo?....need to get car thoroughly cleaned for my father who was cocooned so he can venture out a bit again.
    I used his car a few times over last few months and he is mindful of having it like a new pin before he will drive it again.
    Are the lads back working up near the Mercy Primary School I wonder?.........
    Really appreciate anyone’s thoughts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭prodsc

Hi all,
    Just wondering if Car Valets are back in business in Sligo?....need to get car thoroughly cleaned for my father who was cocooned so he can venture out a bit again.
    I used his car a few times over last few months and he is mindful of having it like a new pin before he will drive it again.
    Are the lads back working up near the Mercy Primary School I wonder?.........
    Really appreciate anyone’s thoughts.

Yes, Burton Street one was open last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Sligo Gate in Collooney

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Black Bart

Hi not too sure if you got sorted, try this guy in Coolaney, he's one of the best and reasonable enough.
    https://www.facebook.com/CoolaneyCarCare/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,562 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Black Bart wrote: »
    Hi not too sure if you got sorted, try this guy in Coolaney, he's one of the best and reasonable enough.
    https://www.facebook.com/CoolaneyCarCare/

Thanks for all replies....will see if lads in Burton Street are open today.

Advertisement