Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dungarvan Civic Amenity Site COVID-19 open or closed?

Options
  • 16-04-2020 5:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if the Dungarvan Civic Amenity Site (Tip) is open during the current pandemic?

I can't be the only one have a really good tidy up at home and has stuff to take to the tip.

I'll probably phone tomorrow anyway and check.

Edit> OOPS probably shouldn't be going out for something that I suppose is non essential :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭skaface

GinSoaked wrote: »
    Anyone know if the Dungarvan Civic Amenity Site (Tip) is open during the current pandemic?

I can't be the only one have a really good tidy up at home and has stuff to take to the tip.

I'll probably phone tomorrow anyway and check.

Edit> OOPS probably shouldn't be going out for something that I suppose is non essential :o

Open at 8.30am till 3 tomorrow anyways

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭GinSoaked

skaface wrote: »
    Open at 8.30am till 3 tomorrow anyways

Thanks, I might include it as an exciting trip on my shopping day next week.

If it was stinking rubbish I wouldn't think twice but its all old electrical junk that really won't hurt to hang on to for a bit longer, so I'll probably leave it.

Advertisement