Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Women snaring a man before they lose their looks/vibrancy?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭wiggle16

anewme wrote: »
    They are probably still celebrating.

Can I get this framed?? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭Ironicname

Charity sex, chore sex, pity sex. It's all men talking about this. Don't think women have the attitude you men think we have.

You tell them sister. Men huh? All think the same. Not like women. Until you want to say that everyone is equal. Then we are the same. Which makes you as bad as men...

Confusing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Charity sex, chore sex, pity sex. It's all men talking about this.

Not any decent men. Only absolute fools would go on like that. Anyone that says they ''have game'' or treats sex as prize to be won or taken are mostly absolute drips with the IQ of a chicken nugget.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,405 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Charity sex, chore sex, pity sex. It's all men talking about this. Don't think women have the attitude you men think we have.

That's because they think if they believe in it hard enough it's true. And that way, some woman, some day, when she's an old 31 year old losing her looks and desperate to bag a man, might feel charitable and take pity on them, treating it as a chore to secure her fecundity and stability.

Meanwhile , back in the real world...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Melania Frump

Ironicname wrote: »
    Not in the slightest. I'm aware of the ravages of time

But I'm not claiming to be a fine wine.

Tongue in cheek humour is obviously not your strong point.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

You tell them sister. Men huh? All think the same. Not like women. Until you want to say that everyone is equal. Then we are the same. Which makes you as bad as men...

Confusing.

Never said that at all. But the posters using the terms charity sex, chore sex, pity sex are all men. And if you think I think or act like the average woman you could not be more wrong.

Confusing.

Only confusing if you didn't realise she was referring to the men who made those posts and not all men.

Omackeral wrote: »
    Not any decent men. Only absolute fools would go on like that. Anyone that says they ''have game'' or treats sex as prize to be won or taken are mostly absolute drips with the IQ of a chicken nugget.

Agreed. Apologies to non-fools like yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭Ironicname

Never said that at all. But the posters using the terms charity sex, chore sex, pity sex are all men. And if you think I think or act like the average woman you could not be more wrong.

Apologies. I agree. People using those terms are not people I stand with.

Sardonicat wrote:
    Only confusing if you didn't realise she was referring to the men who made those posts and not all men.

Again, if that's the case, I'm onboard with the sentiment.

Agreed. Apologies to non-fools like yourself.

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm a complete eejit in other ways!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,738 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Merkolly70 wrote: »
    A lot of people here need to accept reality, there is more to life than being attractive...

...and I plan on finding out what that is

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 784 ✭✭✭LaFuton

lets all get naked :)

A lot of people here need to accept reality, there is more to life than being attractive.

tenor.gif

The truth isn't going anywhere no matter how much it is denied, most married women do not find their husbands sexy.

Scientific research? Please reference.
    Quoting your married female friends? Are they single digit in number? Is that enough to generalise?
    Read on google? Haha

Scientific research? Please reference.
    Quoting your married female friends? Are they single digit in number? Is that enough to generalise?
    Read on google? Haha

Nah, he's quoting his wife.

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Nah, he's quoting his wife.

:D

The op and others in the thread sound like a mixture of teenage wet dreams, blue balls, and legends in their own mind, who end up trying to pick a fight with the bouncers after being rejected the whole night and then go home for a cry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

What kind of trap do these wimmin use to snare the men? Venus fly trap?

Oh.

....Here, in the real world?...

The OP was funny, but this part was the hilarious bit.

OP, I don't think you've even met a woman other than your mother.

Although even that's in doubt, tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Cunning and Guile - a well known firm of solicitors well versed in this area ... :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭ArchXStanton

Devil vagina magic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

sluts get a bad rap but we'd be lost without them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

After Hours is my favourite place to discover the true meaning of being a woman.

Honestly, how else would I know what I really want/think/need/desire. Where else could you mine the minds of deep thinking, all knowing men who have all the answers to the mystery that is woman.

Now please excuse me, whilst I tend to my low hanging vagina and cry myself to sleep next to the man I settled for in my dotage.

Devil vagina magic
    Mwaa ha ha ha ha. Cackle cackle
    Come here my pretties (you're not as pretty as I'd like but, ya know, desperate times, desperate measures) Come here for some charity jiggedy.

After Hours is my favourite place to discover the true meaning of being a woman.

Honestly, how else would I know what I really want/think/need/desire. Where else could you mine the minds of deep thinking, all knowing men who have all the answers to the mystery that is woman.

Now please excuse me, whilst I tend to my low hanging vagina and cry myself to sleep next to the man I settled for in my dotage.

You forgot the fact that you find him unattractive but that's ok because you are most likely over 31 therefore have "lost your looks" so you repulse one another equally.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

You forgot the fact that you find him unattractive but that's ok because you are most likely over 31 therefore have "lost your looks" so you repulse one another equally.

Ah sure we were once voted a nation of ugliest b*stards so we can all bump uglies without pretence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Mwaa ha ha ha ha. Cackle cackle Come here my pretties (you're not as pretty as I'd like but, ya know, desperate times, desperate measures) Come here for some charity jiggedy.

Oooh arrhhh missus ... :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

I remember a post from you in the Health Sciences forum some time ago.

And I thought Jesus, what a load of drivel. It's not possible that someone is THAT bored or numb.

......And then you did this. You've outdone your self. Bravo.

Most likely in some cases

"I need your credit card number, expiry date and the digits on the back to continue the show"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

And while I'm here. Who in the face of fúck says 'chick'. You are sooooooooooooooo alpha. Sap.

Advertisement