Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lets be Frank and Honest

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,268 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

You can tell the Frank & Honest is going to be awful just by looking at the machines: there's no option for an espresso. They literally have to dilute their piss poor excuse for coffee with hot, frothy milk before they're prepared to sell it.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭mbur

Sleepy wrote: »
    You can tell the Frank & Honest is going to be awful just by looking at the machines: there's no option for an espresso. They literally have to dilute their piss poor excuse for coffee with hot, frothy milk before they're prepared to sell it.

The lecture on coffee making put me off too. If you want espresso you have to switch cups just after the hot water goes in. Never tried it but I'm sure it could be done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Starbucks are fine, the problem is when people order "coffee" and get the filter coffee ****e, they use premium machines and good beans so anything made with espressos comes out just fine. Their main issue is that their water can be too hot which burns the coffee but most of the baristas are aware of this and siphon it into another mug for a minute first.

Frank and Honest is utter rubbish, I find those Thermoplan machines you get in many modern offices are a fraction of the size and do a way better job.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭tastyt

Was in that 3FE place, mother of Christ!!

Talk about trying to make a science out of making me a cup of coffee. Full of books and magazines too, about coffee.

Some assholery going on in there, and robbing ****ers too. It's our own fault I suppose for playing along with this coffee cult. Was on Portugal last year , 1 Euro for a beautiful cup of joe, none of your ****e.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Yeah it sucks balls.

Also : Insomnia update - now they are apeing Starbucks.

I had a choice of two sizes in a petrol station today - Grande and Tall. Again, both of these mean 'large'.

What the fk is wrong with these people?

Advertisement