Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead | Season 10 | Episode 8 | The World Before [AMC] [SPOILERS]

Options
  • 24-11-2019 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭

:: MID-SEASON FINALE ::

The Walking Dead - Season 10

Episode 8 - "The World Before"

Airdate - Nov 24th AMC at 9/8c | Nov 25th on FOX UK at 9PM

A fight causes tensions in Oceanside while the Alexandrians set out on a high-stakes mission.

The Walking Dead will return in February 2020 for episode 9

Promo

How did you rate this episode? 15 votes

0%
    0%
    6%
    machiavellianme 1 vote
    6%
    Ll31 1 vote
    6%
    theunforgiven 1 vote
    6%
    promethius 1 vote
    20%
    camposnowgalCiaranW 3 votes
    6%
    heffo500 1 vote
    20%
    big sykeDarth MelkorRikkFlair 3 votes
    26%
    RedsoxfanHande hoche!Keplar240Bnannerby 4 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Sad to see Carol becoming calamity jane to the whole group although I was never a fan of her Rambo type character that appeared in the middle seasons. I'm sure Lydia will swoop in to save them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭theunforgiven

Atleast they know where they keep the hoard :)

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭CiaranW

Bit of a let down to be honest for a mid season finale.

I hate watched the show for years but my opinion has changed the last two series, trying to be more positive, new showrunner is doing a better job, but how much longer can this show go on?

Little Judith Grimes is a good actor.

Yeah Lydia or Negan to save the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭nannerby

Worst episode of the season very poor mid season finale.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,355 ✭✭✭Ray Palmer

Pitiful end to the episode. People go into the tunnel at different intervals but they then all seem to have fallen at the same time. They don't make any noise until Darryl falls though.

Again we have the silent zombies that only make noise once you see them in the library and the tunnel.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

And NO ONE carries a torch? For a mid season finale, kind of disappointing. Virgil seemingly has one look, wide eyed and scared.

I know we are all suspecting a undercover whisperer in ocean side, June was it? I wonder will she defect, having lived amongst the community for a while. Maybe music man will be her weakness, and she'll double cross Alpha.

Carol is a tragedy at this stage. Saw something somewhere, when you write smart people doing dumb things, you got a problem (something like that).

Alpha does not look like she is the fleetest of foot. None of our heroes could catch her up? And they all queue up and fall into a pit like lemmings, once Darrel falls in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Or no one thought to shout up to Daryl not to walk into the giant hole they'd just fallen into?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Tonysbistro

Sooooo here we go again, their about to go to ‘war’ again and they find a potential arsenal of weaponry again (remember when they ‘found’ Morgan and his weapons in season 3 before facing the Governor; the guns they ‘found’ just before fighting Negans crew...). I hope its not as simple again this time with Michonne going off to collect some WMD to blow the walker horde to smithereens.... otherwise ther just recycling the storylines! Im still watching the show but sometimes i wonder why!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,423 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Utter cack. As above, find myself wondering why I'm still watching it. Might finish out the season next year and then bail if it's a similar quality.

Advertisement