Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish women disgraceful amount of drinking

Options

Comments

Do you like biscuits? I like biscuits.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

‘‘Tis terrible father

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Do you like biscuits? I like biscuits.

Probably Rich Tea :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Matt Cooper on Today FM had a segment on fetal alcohol syndrome and a doctor and a few others giving information

A furious lady texted in that they were shaming women for having a sherry on Christmas morning and she was angry over the information campaign and the real purpose was to control women in modern Ireland

The doctor just said they were giving information, nothing more. It was a bit bizarre, escalated outta nowhere :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

Yeh, totally irresponsible. No excuse for it, youre harming the future of another human being through negligence. I doubt Irish men are much better in terms of restricting heavy drinking either though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,175 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Hmm. Will this be the five-minute argument or the full half-hour? Rich Tea or chocolate Hob-Nob? Protestant or Catholic? Stiff upper lip more tea Vicar, or roaring drunk legs in the air? Fake orgasms and real jewellery, or t'other-way-abaahht laaahk? Oy Vey!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Fiddlesticks99

I guess your not allowed challenge women these days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Fiddlesticks99

Men don't carry unborn children

• Registered Users Posts: 30,264 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Mod NoteClosed for review!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement