Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭bigron2109

My Germany shirt arrived from bornprosper and it's ace. It's a medium and it fits perfectly after losing my 4 stone!! :):) Happy days.

The envelope says it was posted on the first of the month though so he must have been telling porkies before that.

Lucky ****er..:D

Im still waiting on mine, which i ordered on the 10th of May....:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

1mcampo1 wrote: »
    Just at the billing information on the soccer triad site, dstrom43@gmail.com comes up at the top, i'm guessing thats the guy who does it right?

Just always wary on these types of sites.... is it completely legit yeah?

think so, yeah. i ordered a jersey from them a few weeks ago and it got delivered last week. took two weeks from placing the order to receiving it in the post. quality is very good too. i already placed a few more orders since then

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭1mcampo1

think so, yeah. i ordered a jersey from them a few weeks ago and it got delivered last week. took two weeks from placing the order to receiving it in the post. quality is very good too. i already placed a few more orders since then

Cheers man! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Got an email at three in the morning saying my jerseys had shipped.

Bit strange for an "english" company to be operating at those hours! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Bornprosper is slow as Bramble because its the most well known of these sites and people are ordering in their hundreds of thousands before and during the World Cup.

I took a gamble on www.premiumsoccershirt.com and ordered 5 jerseys (One Brazil for me, 2 Spain, 1 Cameroon and 1 Austrailia for friends) 12 days ago and they arrived today.

Super fast shipping and amazing quality. Cant reccommend them enough, they also have United and Liverpool's new kits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I took a gamble on www.premiumsoccershirt.com and ordered 5 jerseys (One Brazil for me, 2 Spain, 1 Cameroon and 1 Austrailia for friends) 12 days ago and they arrived today.

Super fast shipping and amazing quality. Cant reccommend them enough, they also have United and Liverpool's new kits.

Am I missing something here? You're paying £57 plus postage for fake jerseys?

Just got a letter from Customs saying my jerseys are been held by them..

I bought 3 jerseys from bornprosper...Total cost was about 50 pound...

Any one Know how much i will have to pay them to get them released...

bigron2109 wrote: »
    Just got a letter from Customs saying my jerseys are been held by them..

I bought 3 jerseys from bornprosper...Total cost was about 50 pound...

Any one Know how much i will have to pay them to get them released...

€6 An Post handling fee + 21% vat. Hopefully you'll have held onto your PayPal receipt as they'll probably ask for that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,369 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Bornprosper is slow as Bramble because its the most well known of these sites and people are ordering in their hundreds of thousands before and during the World Cup.

You're missing the point. The reason everyone is ordering from Born Prosper and Soccer Triads is because it's cheap. For £57 quid I would EXPECT amazing quality. I'd never pay £57 though.

Am I missing something here? You're paying £57 plus postage for fake jerseys?
    Oatesy23 wrote: »
    You're missing the point. The reason everyone is ordering from Born Prosper and Soccer Triads is because it's cheap. For £57 quid I would EXPECT amazing quality. I'd never pay £57 though.

Actually, im not missing the point.

I paid €125 for my 5 jerseys, I have no idea whats happened to the site since then but they have put up some outrageous prices.

Thats so weird, I use Born Prosper all the time but because Premiemsoccer had a better variety I used them. I was even on yesterday and it had the cheap jerseys.

Ive ordered a Spain away jersey from Born Prosper and I ordered it a week before this lot and its still not here.

So it sold me cheap jerseys and got them to me in 12 days, then changed to a site selling shirts for £57?

Madness.

EDIT:

Haha! I just signed in to the site and all the cheap jerseys are there. it seems the £57 jerseys are just so they dont get shut down. Clever ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

Bornprosper isnt down, it just moved to:

http://www.starsport4u.com/cart/default.asp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

curry-muff wrote: »

Not loading for me

Site is back up. I ordered a France and Holland jersey earlier so I hope he hasn't done a runner!

Arrived 12 days later.
    Very happy with them.

curry-muff wrote: »

How the hell did you know where it had moved to? :confused: It's crazy changing your website address at such a lucrative time of the year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DubDani

Most likley closed down by Thai Police, Adidas or Nike.

As for the new site name...it's quite easy. Behind their site is always

http://www.bestway4you.com/cart/default.asp

If you click on their Live Help it shows the name of the "current" website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Anyone ordered an Argentina jersey of soccertriads?

Is the numbering the proper numbering they have? Or just genericstandard lettering/numbering that they would use for all the jerseys?

Frisbee wrote: »

Is the numbering the proper numbering they have? Or just genericstandard lettering/numbering that they would use for all the jerseys?

Ill let you no on monday morning hopfully as they little brother has ordered it, and the customs have it, but we should have it by monday they said..He got Mascherano on the back of his..

Ordered it from Bestway too..

All these websites have the proper printing for every team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

Is is kosher with the higher-ups to discuss purchasing obviously counterfeit goods?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,478 ✭✭✭✭cson

Can some clear up whether these are really really good counterfeits or are they the real deal?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Finally got my Ivory Coast jersey!! :D:D looks the bees knees too

Now the wait for my Xavi printed Spain jersey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

cson wrote: »
    Can some clear up whether these are really really good counterfeits or are they the real deal?
    only thing that is different is price imo , thats going on the footballshirt.com quality from months ago though .

Has anyone ordered off soccertriads using a credit card as opposed to PayPal?

Don't have a PP account and not really bothered setting one up but don't wanna use my credit card on it incase it's dodgy.

Don't have a PP account and not really bothered setting one up but don't wanna use my credit card on it incase it's dodgy.
    use google checkout free shipping aswell .

I paid through Google checkout, so I used my credit card. Was grand, no problems at all.

If you're still worried about it, get a 3v voucher and pay that way.

Cool just ordered the Argentina and Ivory Cost home jerseys there :D

Good choice, Ivory Coast is such a great looking jersey. Especially the elephant detail on the right shoulder area.

Might buy myself an Argie, Mexico and Holland jersey before the end of the tournament.

Can't wait for my Spain one to arrive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

What are the speeds usually like for Born Prosper (starsport4u)?

I want to get a Germany and USA away kit on the cheap.

Born Prosper have been very bad for delivery speed since April, so many jerseys ordered from them.

I would use a site like 888footballshirt or soccertriads for speed, and I highly reccommend premiumsoccershirt although you have to register with the site to see the cheap jerseys, I ordered 5 shirts from them and got them in 12 days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Born Prosper have been very bad for delivery speed since April, so many jerseys ordered from them.

I would use a site like 888footballshirt or soccertriads for speed, and I highly reccommend premiumsoccershirt although you have to register with the site to see the cheap jerseys, I ordered 5 shirts from them and got them in 12 days.

Oh didn't know about PremiumSoccerShirts, I looked and saw that they had a great range but sizing was limited and you couldn't put numbers on some. I've regstered and now it seems you can get numbers and smaller sizes!

What is the quality like?

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Oh didn't know about PremiumSoccerShirts, I looked and saw that they had a great range but sizing was limited and you couldn't put numbers on some. I've regstered and now it seems you can get numbers and smaller sizes!

What is the quality like?

Really really good. I got a Brazil jersey and before it came I was in Lifestyle, I was looking for things a fake jersey might have, this year on all nike jerseys on the inside of the shirt on the badge there is a little logo, the one from premiumsoccershirts even had that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I no longer want my England jersey..

Got my jerseys this morning..They came from Bornspoper though..

The printing on the back of the argentina jersey is exactly the same as the printing which they have in the world cup..They even have the numbers on the front of them.

Top quality.

Sorry its not from soccertriads, i read your orginally post wrong..:(

How long does it take google checkout to take the money off your credit card ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Its been two weeks and I still havent received my Dutch Sneidjer 10 top off soccertriads :(

• Advertisement

bigron2109 wrote: »
    Got my jerseys this morning..They came from Bornspoper though..

The printing on the back of the argentina jersey is exactly the same as the printing which they have in the world cup..They even have the numbers on the front of them.

Top quality.

Sorry its not from soccertriads, i read your orginally post wrong..:(
    When did you order from Born Prosper? I ordered on May 20th and am still waiting.
    Fowler87 wrote: »
    Its been two weeks and I still havent received my Dutch Sneidjer 10 top off soccertriads :(

I would give it 4 weeks before using :(

When did you order from Born Prosper? I ordered on May 20th and am still waiting.

I don't know if you seen my post on the previous page, but my 2 jerseys arrived from born prosper 12 days after ordering.

Looking for the New Zealand away for less than the £70 on uksoccershop. I even found a place in NZ that would ship but it comes to €127.

I don't know if you seen my post on the previous page, but my 2 jerseys arrived from born prosper 12 days after ordering.

I checked with the site and it said its been shipped since May 31st, so thats 3 weeks, Im off to Spain on Thursday and if I dont have my Spain away I will be very dissappointed. Delivery times are so random with these sites.
    Morf wrote: »
    Looking for the New Zealand away for less than the £70 on uksoccershop. I even found a place in NZ that would ship but it comes to €127.

Im not sure what your personal view on ordering from the sites we have been ordering from in this thread, but here is the New Zealand away (by away I assume you meant the black one as they are The All Whites) for £17:
    http://www.soccertriads.com/World-Cup-Teams/New-Zealand/New-Zealand-Away-Jersey-10/11/prod_336.html

My view is that i'm happy to pay full price from a reputable store for it, i won't go further than that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

I would give it 4 weeks before using :(

Is that the normal time before they arrive? Have you ordered anything from the site before? I went with soccertriads going by the good recommendations on this thread... hoping it il arrive before the Dutch last 16 match:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Morf wrote: »
    My view is that i'm happy to pay full price from a reputable store for it, i won't go further than that.

Well then stay the hell away from uksoccershop. They are far from reputable!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭_Bella_

I really liked the Ivory Coast jersey last night

I got my Ivory Coast jersey friday, it was shipped on the 1st of June so it does take a while. I'm still waiting for my printed Spain jersey though

Is that the normal time before they arrive? Have you ordered anything from the site before? I went with soccertriads going by the good recommendations on this thread... hoping it il arrive before the Dutch last 16 match:)

No its not the normal time before they arrive, its the longest it should take, if it exceeds 4 weeks take it up with the website or paypal.

Ive ordered from Soccertriads before, but it was around this time last year, I got the South Africa Confed Cup jersey, it took around 10 days, but because of the World Cup frenzie these sites are struggling to cope with the orders I think.

Well then stay the hell away from uksoccershop. They are far from reputable!

I used them a few times and had no problem. I even got a free patch on one jersey i hadn't paid for. My problem is that they are charging £20-£25 more than any other english site were for the same jersey.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

I noticed that premiumsoccershirt.com only has Medium and XL sizes, anyone know if they sell Large?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

ya same here, been checking premiumsoccershirt regularly and nothing has changed.
    Its the same with all the sites atm. Bloody annoying!!

I think if you sign up to the site (premiumsoccershirt) you get different sizes and cheaper jerseys too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

aaronh007 wrote: »
    I think if you sign up to the site (premiumsoccershirt) you get different sizes and cheaper jerseys too

I have signed up, have the cheaper prices but only two sizes available :confused:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement