Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Intros and breaks...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭f22

Another of a similar era, with a huge Build up. Blasted out by the likes of David Holmes.

Probably one of the longest intros ever made.

Like the previous, timeless!

Classic break at about 5.00

• Advertisement

Classic piano break at it's finest

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Great tracks there over the last few days, jaysus Opal has to be one of the most classic breaks there is, don't know how this thread got to 5 pages till it was posted!

Another one that I remember Billy Nasty playing in the Temple of Sound and the place went fckin mental was "Heartbreak' by DJ Tim & Ortega...

Took me years to ID that tune, only actually got it about 4 years ago and hunted down a copy on vinyl.

Another monster from the Temple. Sven Vath's finest, remixed by David Holmes.

Timeless classic, got it all.

f22 wrote: »

Another monster from the Temple. Sven Vath's finest, remixed by David Holmes.

Thats a fckin great track alright, never knew it was a David Holmes remix. Its on the excellent Laurent Garnier Mixmag CD too...

http://www.discogs.com/Laurent-Garnier-Mixmag-Live-Volume-19/release/24415

That Laurent Garnier mix to me is like a night from the Temple, shame there are no actual mixes anywhere from the Temple.

• Advertisement

Another Temple of Sound tune, can't remember now who played this but certainly a big tune there...

Fix - Flash

More magic from 93. Monster break.

A bit more chilled.

This is another gem of a tune with an excellent intro and build. An all time favourite for me.... never forget hearing this tune off my head :pac:

Lemon8 - Model 8 (Remix)

Quality acid trance from Plastikman

Damon Wild & Tim Taylor - Bang the Acid

Soundclash Republic - Hypnotic Eastern Rhythm (Fabio Paras)

Vintage acid from Dirty House

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭lt_cmdr_worf

This thread cannot be without this one. Can't believe nobody, including myself, mentioned this yet:

• Advertisement

Can't embed this one unfortunately. Innerspehre - Let's go to work, on Sabres of Paradise.

I can remember the first time I heard it like it was yesterday. Temple of Sound, Phil Perry and Billy Nasty headlining, Moy, Scully and Dollard also playing as far as I recall. The whole ground floor was opened up that night.

Billy Nasty blew the place apart and this track was the highlight for me. Took me ages to track it down. 5.30 in, and imagine the mayhem it caused. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1vytYYVidM&feature=PlayList&p=86967983365186FC&playnext=1&index=15

Can't embed this one unfortunately. Innerspehre - Let's go to work, on Sabres of Paradise.

I can remember the first time I heard it like it was yesterday. Temple of Sound, Phil Perry and Billy Nasty headlining, Moy, Scully and Dollard also playing as far as I recall. The whole ground floor was opened up that night.

Billy Nasty blew the place apart and this track was the highlight for me. Took me ages to track it down. 5.30 in, and imagine the mayhem it caused. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1vytYYVidM&feature=PlayList&p=86967983365186FC&playnext=1&index=15

I remember it well too, I actually posted that track on the first page of this thread... one of the best intros and breaks ever! I got a white label promo of it years ago, a definite favourite of mine too.

****, managed to skip over your original post.

Also agree on Slam "Intensities", probably in my top 3 tunes of all time.

R&S classic from 92.

108 GRAND - TONIGHT (dub) from 93

****, managed to skip over your original post.

Also agree on Slam "Intensities", probaly in my top 3 tunes of all time.

Yeah I'd be the same with Intensities, up there with the very best tracks.

Heres another cracker that I forgot to add here so far, again one of the very best...

The Martian - Star Dancer

Quite a rare one, again from 93. Quality tribal trance.

Great intro. One of the few tunes that has really grabbed me over the past few years.

A bit more on the progressive side but definitely one of the best builds ever produced. A stomper.

• Advertisement

Quality minimalism from Steve Stoll

Advertisement