Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interested in Becoming Full Time Firefighter

Options
  • 10-12-2007 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭

hi folks i,m interested in becoming a full time fire fighter and have applied before for the waterford city fire service was,nt even interviewed just recieved a letter stating i was unsuccessful in my application!! is there any upcomning recruitments for full time anywhere around the country????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

The two best places to look are:

www.localgovernmentjobs.ie
    www.publicjobs.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

cheers civdef

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Stevem

Heard from a reliable source that there might be two full time positions in waterford city again in the new year...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

Stevem wrote: »
    Heard from a reliable source that there might be two full time positions in waterford city again in the new year...
    really!!!!! hmmm will have to keep me eye out for that one, i have some experience with fire fighting have carried a course on fire fighting at sea with the navy reserves, and have full C1 class licence so that should stand to me this time

Advertisement