Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

September Werewolf: Lost - The Sign-Up Thread.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Woohoo! Welcome aboard Molly :)

Please stow any carry-ons in the overhead bins, we wouldn't want any hazards now would we :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

1. Hello 2D Person Below
    2. fixXxer
    3. JohnGreenFan
    4. Neowise
    5. beakerjoe
    6. MrKingsley
    7. Clarabel (provisional)
    8. tritium (provisional)
    9. MacDanger
    10. y0ssar1an22
    11. Whiplashy (provisional)
    12. duffman13
    13. kittenk
    14. Strawberry Milkshake
    15. Reberetta
    16. Sixtoes
    17. khalessi
    18. Baggly
    19. Bounty Hunter
    20. Drumpot
    21. grumpylumpy
    22. Mollyb60

Molly is right though, 23 seems like a very fine number for a game of WW. Stu Redman is currently out scouting in the streets looking for more sign ups :D

***For those that reported me in the last game***

No malice intended

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

No malice intended

Just play in the best interests of your allignment and there will be no issues from me.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Just play in the best interests of your allignment and there will be no issues from me.

Where's the fun in that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Where's the fun in that?

Uh.........isn't that literally the point of the game?

Where's the fun in that?

Theres no fun in playing when one player plays against his team for his own amusement.

What I take from the sign up thread this morning is

It's been too long since the last game of WW for some :P

Roll on Sunday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

No malice intended

If that’s what happened in the last game I Hope for your sake the games Anon.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Feck the provisional, I'm strapping myself to the wing of this plane ready for take off :D

• Advertisement

Whiplashy wrote:
    Feck the provisional, I'm strapping myself to the wing of this plane ready for take off

Woot Woot! Glad to have you on board Whippy :D

Welcome aboard to Molly, and great to hear that Whiplashy's new passport came through on time.

As for everything else in the last page...

opzMJSp.gif

:D

Necro wrote: »
    What I take from the sign up thread this morning is

It's been too long since the last game of WW for some :P

Roll on Sunday :D

I am looking forward to it. Im familar with the team but Im looking forward to hopefully having a backroom as these are always fun with Necros games. He always keeps me company.

beakerjoe wrote:
    I am looking forward to it. Im familar with the team but Im looking forward to hopefully having a backroom as these are always fun with Necros games. He always keeps me company.

Well the good news is I'm off Monday and Tuesday so I'll be everywhere those days :D

Well the good news is I'm off Monday and Tuesday so I'll be everywhere those days :D

Necro is the metaphorical black smoke

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

attachment.php?attachmentid=527128&d=1600808439

kitten_k wrote: »

16 fúcking years :( I remember exactly where I was and who I was with. My mate had the first four episodes on a flashdrive which plugged into his DVD player. We binged the 4 episodes and smoked a hape of joints. It was deadly.

Last chance saloon for sign ups folks, we will be locking the plane doors early Saturday morning.

tenor.gif?itemid=7885433

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Sign me up please

Green&Red wrote:
    Sign me up please

Welcome aboard Green, just to let you know the in-flight meal will be rasher sandwiches. We do have vegetarian and vegan options available if you prefer though.

• Advertisement

Green&Red wrote: »
    Sign me up please

There’s always one. Sitting in the airport bar downing pints and oblivious to their name being called over and over on the tannoy.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Welcome aboard Green, just to let you know the in-flight meal will be rasher sandwiches. We do have vegetarian and vegan options available if you prefer though.

You know that you can do with your vegan option
    There’s always one. Sitting in the airport bar downing pints and oblivious to their name being called over and over on the tannoy.

;)

We went to vegas for my stag last spring (remember when we could travel places). Got absolutely rubbered in Heathrow and went very close to missing the connecting flight

So yes I am that a$$hole

1. Hello 2D Person Below
    2. fixXxer
    3. JohnGreenFan
    4. Neowise
    5. beakerjoe
    6. MrKingsley
    7. Clarabel (provisional)
    8. tritium (provisional)
    9. MacDanger
    10. y0ssar1an22
    11. Whiplashy
    12. duffman13
    13. kittenk
    14. Strawberry Milkshake
    15. Reberetta
    16. Sixtoes
    17. khalessi
    18. Baggly
    19. Bounty Hunter
    20. Drumpot
    21. grumpylumpy
    22. Mollyb60
    23. Green&Red

23 is great and all but still space and time for 24 ;)

Have you not tried to recruit some of Kolido’s tv theme Posse?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Woah. that's a mighty roster!

I haven't actually. Not sure if it would be permitted.

*Gives puppy dog eyes to the forum mods*

I've PMed a few missing regulars but that's about as far as I'll go with the unsolicited invitations. This thread has been up for weeks now so I reckon most FG/WWers have seen it and made a decision by now.

We're doing amazing at 23 given that WW numbers seem to be lower in general this year. I'm really looking forward to this.

Early OP???

kitten_k wrote:
    Early OP???

Potentially....

If you ask Stu really nicely I mean :D

• Advertisement

@ Stu

giphy.gif

Advertisement