Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Botf 2

Options
  • 02-12-2004 11:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

For everyone that know and love BOTF:

a sequel is underway. The game is being developed by ethusiastic botf fans and is said soon to be beta. You can find out more at http://botfii.armadafleetcommand.com/index.php

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

w0oT!!! *\o/*

*does a little dance*

I love that game!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Xithus

botf was bleedin rapih! I was kinda hoping a proper developer was making it though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

still tho i look forwarsd to thisgame allot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 2pairs

Well MicroProse is gone so there is a chance of zero getting an official sequel. :/

I hope it turns out to be a great game too. Some of the best botf modders are in the project. So I guess they know what their doing :)

They managed to get new ships in the original. Thus making some nice mods :) Like the borg incursion mod with many borg ships as the sphere, piramid, diamond... Many additional feds ships and even a b5 mod. They've put a lot of time and effort into it. I'm sure they'll do the same with botf 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

I got some mods some time ago, but they were awful, added ships to the game but they didn't work in the tactical symulation mode, came out all blocky and in gold... o_Ó

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Xithus

azezil wrote:
    I got some mods some time ago, but they were awful, added ships to the game but they didn't work in the tactical symulation mode, came out all blocky and in gold... o_Ó

I had similar experiences with botf mods. But ill still buy or download botf2 whatever way there gonna do it.

Advertisement