Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apache Pizza: Any Large (4 Toppings) for €7.49

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,418 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Ahh FFS

Websites fine for me

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭mjp

Surely they must be honouring this offer if you phone up now as online is down

mjp wrote: »
    Surely they must be honouring this offer if you phone up now as online is down

They may not even be able to. If the order comes from online, I mean

• Registered Users Posts: 11,728 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

4real wrote: »
    Website is totally down now and can't order

Download their app.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,540 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Charlie19 wrote: »
    Download their app.

The app is just another way to access their stuff online. That’s down too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,918 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Just go online and order large size pizza for delivery and pay cash.

All large set pizzas coming up at 6.99 euro for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

I called up the shop and they honoured the online deal over the phone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Jameswhalley

MOD EDIT: PLEASE READ MY PREVIOUS POST

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Is this midweek only?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

when I couldn't order apache online I went with dominos. Bloody offer gave me the taste for pizza that had to be satisified

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Just logged into the app there and it is showing all stores as offline, website has a message saying the same thing and to ring up the store instead to complete payment. It doesnt make clear if they are still honouring the mega deal but I would say they are otherwise the whole promotion will be a disaster with lots of pissed off customers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

I ordered off their site the other night to avail of the offer, everything seemed to go through alright, Bayside branch. When the pizza hadn't arrived in 45 minutes, I rang them up and asked them if they'd gotten my order at all and the lad on the phone told me they hadn't and that the offer was for collection only. Told him it was grand and that I wouldn't be ordering from them after all. Went and ordered a Four Star instead, and then 15 minutes later, an Apache driver arrived at the door with my original order. As luck would have it, Four Star's online ordering system also shat the bed that night so I was able to accept the Apache order without cancelling the other.

A Pizza Hut Delivery order I made last week also didn't go through for ages because their online systems were down too. Is someone DDoSing every major pizza franchise in the country or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

OmegaGene wrote: »
    They are still doing the deal, a queue of about 15 people in apache now waiting for their orders, I think the sheer volume of people on the site has crashed the server

yep agreed, I just rang them a while back and got the Mega deal large pizza over the phone for 7.50, bargain :D Would imagine it is the same for all shops really given their website & app has crashed.

Thanks again OP, good spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,856 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Spotted this thread the other day and the youngfella was going into Kenmare that evening so I told him to bring one back. Was really looking forward to it, half expecting him to have forgotten, but he didn't.

We were eating a slice each watching some TV and he says it's nice isn't it? It tastes a bit different says I, what toppings did you get?

Four different types of chicken says he and he smiling away happy out knowing there'd be loads left for him.

I'm rearing a mini me.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Any similar offers going?

Advertisement