Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xbox Live 13 Months for €30 Online

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭irishbigfoot

Thanks- was on the lookout for this today so had checked out a few places- the total price though is $42.60 since there is a payment fee of $1.71 on checkout (€31.25)

Slightly cheaper on CdKeys for the 12 + 1 Month with the 5% discount from their Facebook page which brings it to €30.36. Haven't used them before but no hassle- only thing I wasn't expecting was that after they send the email you have to put in a mobile number to get a verification code first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭pm1977x

Sorry, didn't know there was an extra charge, don't think there was when I bought my other one through Paypal, what method were you using?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭irishbigfoot

pm1977x wrote: »
    Sorry, didn't know there was an extra charge, don't think there was when I bought my other one through Paypal, what method were you using?

No choice of methods- when you click on buy it's straight into PayPal and the payment fee is in the cart along with the 13 month Live Gold.

Advertisement