Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung galaxy s5 €475 delivered.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭bidiots

What about the 'Doesn't post to Northern Ireland' in red, surely that rules out PM

• Registered Users Posts: 15,184 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

The clones available for this are the best clones I have ever seen. I have the real one and someone I know ordered a clone for around €130. The only difference I saw (the specs aside obviously) was the USB cover on the bottom of the phone, it was slightly different and didn't have a USB logo on it. The clones are waterproof as well I believe.

Mine was free for work, but I would take the fake if I was paying.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Dammer

Bought quite a few items from that seller before.

I'll put it this way, if I was going to buy a mobile phone on ebay I'd buy from their store.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭zom

Oat23 wrote: »
    best clones I have ever seen.

Actually there are few different clones and some of them are sh1te, so it's russian roulette which one you'll get. How about screen quality and processor speed on the one you tried??

Edit: I agree paying half grant for telephone is a bit of extravagance.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,184 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

zom wrote: »
    Actually there are few different clones and some of them are sh1te, so it's russian roulette which one you'll get. How about screen quality and processor speed on the one you tried??

Edit: I agree paying half grant for telephone is a bit of extravagance.

Haven't got a clue about phones to be honest. As long as I can call and text I am happy enough! Visually it was identical though. The only thing I tested on the phone was the thing where you wave your hand in front to switch screen and it worked like on the original.

I texted him and he said he got the octa core MTK6592 8GB one from ibaby on DHgate

Google directs me to this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acBHAAPSCmU

Even the box is the same as mine in that video. These chinese lads aren't f*cking about! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Virtual

I still don't see how you can PM it since they don't post to Northern Ireland.
    You say you've ordered from this seller before, does he always only ship to UK Mainland ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

Oat23 wrote: »
    Haven't got a clue about phones to be honest. As long as I can call and text I am happy enough! Visually it was identical though. The only thing I tested on the phone was the thing where you wave your hand in front to switch screen and it worked like on the original.

I texted him and he said he got the octa core MTK6592 8GB one from ibaby on DHgate

Google directs me to this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acBHAAPSCmU

Even the box is the same as mine in that video. These chinese lads aren't f*cking about! :D

Would you mind asking him if this is the one he got? http://androidphonesales.com/star-note3-n8800-mtk6592-octa-core-5.5-inch-android-4.2-gesture-sensing-smartphone.html

Advertisement