Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anyone here play normals alot?

Options
  • 04-08-2013 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi, first post here on boards, just wondering does anyone else here just have fun playing normals and likes to just relax? What's your favourite champ and why?:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,340 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

nunu - cause you can play him in any lane and in any role :)

adc nunu is just the best!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

I mostly play normal 3v3 or aram.

Mostly for the shorter games, and aram for the action.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Sycopat

I play mostly normals and arams although I've been toying with getting into ranked lately.

Favourite champs? Tough. I try to keep a roster of champs for all the roles and they're all so different.

Basing it purely on fun I've had:
    Top: Malphite
    Jungle: Hecarim
    Mid: Ahri
    Support: lulu
    ADC: Kogmaw

• Registered Users Posts: 18 SeanEdward96

Add me : AlphaWolf96
    I'm thinking of getting into ranked too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Play normals mostly with lads not in my divisions, or with mates. Sometimes to try new champions aswell.

Rarely go into it on my own for a laugh oddly enough

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

Teemo - like playing him. Great fun late game. I like him in mid or bottom. I have never played a ranked game. I play with a bunch of other lads from Galway. Add me if you like: Sniipe, Sniipe01 and Sniipe02.

toying with the idea of going ranked. Not really sure what it involves.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/IRL_Sniipe/

• Registered Users Posts: 37 crakage

(sry for my english im french)

I used to play a lot, but 2 month ago, so I don't think my answer can help you (because buff and nerf) :

Usually, I don't care where I play, I try to pick where the team need

# As support I love Lulu / Leona / Blitz / tresh but also Ryze (It's normal game don't flame .>), Orianna (really hard to manage the mana as support), Shen, Maokai In fact a lot of champ,

I play really aggressive with Lulu, Leona, Ryze

Lulu -> Support / AP / AD build with a Support Start til my Carry AD stop the laning phase
    Leonna -> Lot of tankiness with a instant agro lvl 2
    Ryze -> Mana, gold , Mana, Mana with instant agro lvl 1 -> Bush, stun

# As ADC - Ezreal / Tristana for the mobility
    # As Mid - Fiz / Ahri (mobility) / Lux (really fun)
    # As top - I hate play top lane .< -

- I play TEEMO to make people mad !
    - Riven ! Because of bunny skin !

# As Jungle Lee Sin, Vi really fun / Rammus / Maokai /

I will receive my desktop this week and try aatrox let see, I love champions with jump

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭G.J.

I generally only play normals and ARAM, I can't bring myself to play ranked, I never enjoyed it, it's too ragey.

Favourite champion is probably Irelia, nothing feels better than getting a minion wave low enough to be able to Bladesurge every single minion, it's so satisfying. The plays you can make with the Bladesurge reset as well, you can close quite a gap with the resets on minions, especially if it's moving in a line. Just ult the wave and Bladesurge your way to your target.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Krotec

Haven't really been playing league that long but I mainly play normals and ranked. If and when I can I play support or adc. Fav support is thresh/nami/leona I like these one's because they have pretty good ways to lock down champs. Thresh with his hook then box thing nami with wave and bubble and leona with her stun and solar flare thing. For adc It's ashe and ezreal. Ezreal because of his sick mobility. And ashe because well ashe was first champ I played.

I eventually hope to get decent at the game. Right now only in bronze 1 but once I have more champs and can play every role ok I think ill be able to push for plat

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

I'd be up for a semi regular normals team if there was a focus around improving how we play all the various roles within the team. Naturally people will be stronger in 1 or 2 particular roles (as I am) but need to work on other roles. For instance if I'm in solo queue for ranked and have to jungle then my team is in trouble because I'm not a great jungler! It would be great if we could give each other advice and help on how to improve rather than trying to improve a role in solo queue and getting flamed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Im up for normals too, normally a few of us on but wouldn't mind playing with a few more experienced players as the guys are all pre-30. Can and do play most positions etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Krotec

People can add me if they want. krotec is my summoner name

• Registered Users Posts: 37 crakage

aatrox so fun to play guys !

Before play back ranked I'm bring a smurf lvl 30, It's so anoying how people don't want to follow the meta, in normal game before lvl 30 some game are 4 Carry AP or 5 off take or ahri AD ect !!! or the support who farm and not allow his carry ad to cs properly !!!!!!

But Assasin heroes are still the best to carry if you play alone, or champ with reset, kazix, tritana, diana, akali, Aatrox

Advertisement