Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

enterprise: twilight *spoilers*

Options
  • 06-11-2003 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭

please dont read if you dont want to know about spoilers for this episode

after a really bad start of the season, ending with awful awful rajiin episode, it seems that enterprise is slowly getting back on track. this is my favourite ep since Impulse in season 3.

the story behind the episode revolves around archer suffering an accident involving one of expanse's anomolies and it leaves archer with some nasty parasites in his head that doesnt allow him to make any long term memories. the story is told over the progress of their mission and while this is happening, archer becomes less and less involved in the running of the enterprise in the expanse which leads to the earth's destruction and its colonies by the xindi weapon. :eek:

ten years later, archer and t'pol are living with 6000 survivors on a remote planet and despite requests from vulcan high command requesting her to return with them, she decides to stay and help archer with his condition. you know where this is going already. its a classic 'what if happens' story told in a very good way. no time travel, and no plot twists with some great space battles.

i hope this standard of quality keeps going after this episode. :)

adnans

ps. please dont moan to me about not using spoiler tags. they dont work, trust me :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Thought it was a good episode but i expected the machine to send him back in time, actualy think that would have worked better :p

Watching it I was a bit confused to see a Yuridian, cause TNG they comment they never encountered them, but since they went back in time, different timeline n all that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,853 ✭✭✭ozmo

Awsome episode. Dont try to watch it with a bad recording - the visuals need a good quality - love the way you can see inside the bridge when its destroyed.

“Roll it back”

Advertisement