Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kasa Smart Indoor Camera £89 - Works with Alexa, IFTTT

Options
  • 17-11-2018 1:59pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

71eYSkjhUGL._SX466_.jpg

Buy @ Amazon.co.uk £89 until midnight

Has been at £139 previously, this is the cheapest its been. The cloud storage is free for 48 hours. The Kasa brings the other products into the same app so its easy to use.

• Works with Echo Show/Echo Spot/Fire TV and Chromecast so you can watch or stop live video streams with a simple voice command
    • 24/7, crystal-clear live video, all-glass lens, 130° wide-angle view with 1080p resolution for rich colours, balanced lighting and crystal clear night monitoring with up to 25 ft. night vision
    • Custom activity zones and notifications let you get alerts that matter most to you. Records a clip every time it senses motion or detects a sound
    • With Kasa Care, your recordings are stored to your Kasa account for review and download. Each camera comes with 2 days of free video history and 1-month free trial to access 30 days of video history
    • 2-way audio with built-in microphone and speaker lets you keep in touch with your family
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭dealhunter1985

Hi Davy
    Have you first hand experience with this device?
    I'm in the market for one of these IP cams but there are so many options to choose from i'm struggling to decide which one to go for.

Cheers

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Hi Davy
    Have you first hand experience with this device?
    I'm in the market for one of these IP cams but there are so many options to choose from i'm struggling to decide which one to go for.

Cheers

I dont have this one no, but for this price it looks worth it. Nest is very similar and about twice the price. I have other Kasa devices and find them very good, and the app is easy to use.

You could get a camera much cheaper than this (Yi option is linked on Amazon for £39), but a lot of the features/app functionality and Alexa/IFTTT options will be missing so it will depending what you want and need.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭dealhunter1985

cheers I decided to go for it.
    Reviews look decent

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

cheers I decided to go for it.
    Reviews look decent

If you have any trouble amazon will take it back no problem. Let us know how you get on with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

one issues i found with IP cams that they do stutter lag when streaming over wireless - now its mostly down to router,placement etc, but handy thing to have once your away from home to drop in.

• Advertisement
Advertisement