Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get Tomodachi Life for 3DS?

Options
  • 29-06-2020 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,407 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Daughter's birthday is coming up and she's asked for this game. I'm trying to find it new in the box for her but so far I've only seen it for £60+ on amazon.

Tried a few of the usual suspects but can't seem to find it online anywhere? We've about 3 weeks till the big day so I can afford to wait for shipping from most places but wondering if anyone has seen it in any of the online/B&M shops in the last while as the ones I usually check are out of luck :(

Thanks guys!

Red

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭tbahh

RedXIV wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Daughter's birthday is coming up and she's asked for this game. I'm trying to find it new in the box for her but so far I've only seen it for £60+ on amazon.

Tried a few of the usual suspects but can't seem to find it online anywhere? We've about 3 weeks till the big day so I can afford to wait for shipping from most places but wondering if anyone has seen it in any of the online/B&M shops in the last while as the ones I usually check are out of luck :(

Thanks guys!

Red

Does it have to be new or would you buy it second-hand?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭3DataModem

Would you consider buying it on the nintendo eshop, and downloading it to her DS? You might need a small memory card if the DS is already pretty full.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,407 ✭✭✭RedXIV

tbahh wrote: »
    Does it have to be new or would you buy it second-hand?

New would be ideal for the sake of it being her birthday but desperation may kick in soon :)
    3DataModem wrote: »
    Would you consider buying it on the nintendo eshop, and downloading it to her DS? You might need a small memory card if the DS is already pretty full.

This is likely to be an option but lacks a little something when it comes to unwrapping the present. But definitely on the cards still!

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭tbahh

RedXIV wrote: »
    New would be ideal for the sake of it being her birthday but desperation may kick in soon :)

Well I think I may be able to tempt you as you can get it for €5! I've Pm'd you with the info!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

Argos sells it for 28 pounds on eBay UK brand new. Use addresspal or parcel motel.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

• Registered Users Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Where're you based? There's a copy to collect in Argos Wexford for €33.99. Seems to be the only copy they've got in ROI.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭Doodah7

CEX have it for €30. Second-hand yes, but you might be lucky with the condition, depending on the store. Available in Nutgrove and Santry in Dublin as well as Drogheda (2 copies), Navan, Arklow, Carlow, Dundalk (3), Cavan, Thurles (2) and Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,407 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Ye have been brilliant folks :) better than I could have hoped for. I've had the argos one reserved now for my folks to potentially pick up and have the offer from tbahh as well as hopefully a quick win.

But thanks again to all of ye for helping me out :) happy girl on her birthday now thanks to ye!

Advertisement