Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

How much have you spent jayo? That team is insane to have without full release even happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

RossieMan wrote: »
    How much have you spent jayo? That team is insane to have without full release even happened.

Cost 200k mate I sold Suarez sure got 300k for him.

Nice!
    No manager I notice? Suspect it doesn't make a difference

Ahh it boosts chemistry ill put one in before i play a game.

No I mean did you buy packs? Or are you extremely lucky again? You'll be the most hated man on here soon!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,409 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Was using the leaderboards to keep track of my "transfer profits".

Bloody Jayo making me feel so insignificant already :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,954 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Was using the leaderboards to keep track of my "transfer profits".

Bloody Jayo making me feel so insignificant already :(

A guy on my friend's list has double Jayo's, pushing him into second spot :o

RossieMan wrote: »
    No I mean did you buy packs? Or are you extremely lucky again? You'll be the most hated man on here soon!

Yeah I got 4k coins last night to help me off trading I was only expecting to get about 50k worth but with Suarez I got 400k

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Bought Firminio last night. Very very tasty.
    Of course EA will as usual patch the game enhancing pace over everything else making him useless then.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Hit a decent one in the daily rewards

Got a Serie A player pack or something along those lines, basically a 7.5k pack with 3 Serie A players

83 IF Strakosha might only be discard value but hey 10k return is still best daily reward ever

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

They have disabled daily rewards due to an issue.

So far I got 1 bronze pack and 450 coins in total so they can f*** off :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Hey guys what platform do you all use?

I have a ps4 pro and a xbone so not sure which I'll get it on but I like having peeps to play it with.

Also can my progress go from one to the other?

I've started using the web app on my phone but I've always had it on ps4 will my current progress be on the ps4 or does it go to whichever console I login into?

Also do you guys do much trading I followed the fut18 thread a bit last year but didn't really keep up to speed the whole time.

Separate accounts - whatever you do on the app now (and in Fifa in the past) is linked to your ps4 account.

There are people on both xbox and PS4 to play with obviously, I think the only benefit would be server quality and (someone will correct me if I am wrong) ps4 seems to have more issues. Wasn't too bad last year, though.

Xbox players have an advantage of 10 hours trial, which is not available for ps4 users. The earliest we can play will be 25th if you pay extra for higher tier game (eg Champions edition).

Xbox players generally are better at the game too :):):)

jayo26 wrote: »
    Xbox players generally are better at the game too :):):)

Never met an Xbox player while playing on ps4 so can't comment on that :)

I think there is a small difference in consumables and players prices, though.

Does it make any difference in building a team or is it pretty much the same?

wonski wrote: »
    Never met an Xbox player while playing on ps4 so can't comment on that :)

I think there is a small difference in consumables and players prices, though.

Does it make any difference in building a team or is it pretty much the same?

I was only joking mate.

I've played on Xbox,pc and ps4 in the past and to be honest when your playing and building a team you don't know much difference in the consoles.

Pc seemed very different I found it easier the year i played ultimate team on pc which was season before last i regualr finished weekend leage in one of the elite positions and won't division one regular too, the transfer market on pc is **** too because not as many play the game on of there is never as much items in the market

Overhead kicks from corner a definitely a thing. In only my second game I was beating a guy 2 nil and he scored two over head kicks from corners after 70 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Hit a decent one in the daily rewards

Got a Serie A player pack or something along those lines, basically a 7.5k pack with 3 Serie A players

83 IF Strakosha might only be discard value but hey 10k return is still best daily reward ever

I got a PL pack yesterday that had 84 cesc and a Ligue 1 pack today that had 84 di Maria & 83 draxler, obviously nothing amazing but decent rewards for just logging in.
    (I logged in just after 1am today so was glad I got my pack before they were disabled)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

All I’ve gotten is a Ligue 1 pack...every single time :pac:

All I’ve gotten is a Ligue 1 pack...every single time :pac:

I wish I had that...

Bronze pack, 150 coins and 300 coins is all I got so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,341 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Got a PL pack with Kompany in it. Would’ve been nice a couple of years ago, but he’s already going for very little. Price might go up next Tuesday as the game isn’t out in any form on PS4 yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Hey guys what platform do you all use?

I have a ps4 pro and a xbone so not sure which I'll get it on but I like having peeps to play it with.

Also can my progress go from one to the other?

I've started using the web app on my phone but I've always had it on ps4 will my current progress be on the ps4 or does it go to whichever console I login into?

Also do you guys do much trading I followed the fut18 thread a bit last year but didn't really keep up to speed the whole time.

The 10 hour trail is the main advantage of Xbox after that it's pretty much the same. To be honest you'd be best off figuring out which system more of your friends are on and going that way.

Troy Deeney, despite his awful pace, is selling really well today. 4 sales of 1500 profit each now.

Hit the point now where I've got my transfer pile full so am hoarding coins for team building. 20k set aside. But I'm not finding myself motivated by the price points some players are going for.

Ronnie looks too much to aim for yet (will take weeks to get the 1.8m needed) but going to start saving for players more likely to be "Gonna use them all season" tier....

Ultimate Manchester United team? :P Full backs need work.

sN7b765.png

I doubt Pogba would make the ultimate United team :D
    At least not for another 5-6 years...I'd have Keane in there instead.

Blazer wrote: »
    I doubt Pogba would make the ultimate United team :D
    At least not for another 5-6 years...I'd have Keane in there instead.

Oh I forgot Keane. Knew I was doing someone.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Oh I forgot Keane. Knew I was doing someone.

You could of just left right back empty :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

The Man Utd fifa 19 Dream team. Can't use the full backs because there's no decent ones :p

Should be easy enough to get :pac:

UbuuW2Gh.jpg

One bonus for playing Fifa on pc...and its a huge bonus that I never knew about. And when I spotted it in origin I couldn't believe it.
    You don't have to buy the damn game..
    Origin premier access costs €90 for the year.
    This gets you access to over 150 EA games that you can play.
    Not only that but you get Fifa19 ultimate edition for as long as you have origin premier.
    So for the price of this edition on console you're getting approx 150 games on PC for the same price.

It costs 99.99. game is full release already too.

But yea, the annoying part is out transfer market is the pits, you literally can't make any easy money on it. Sniping is non existent really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Very annoying that the daily gifts have stopped, makes it very hard (for the likes of me) to do any trading before Tuesday

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement